IridiumBased Skype Group

Discussion in 'Progress Updates' started by Siegfre, Oct 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Siegfre
    • Staff / Administrator

Siegfre [IridiumBased] President Staff Member

Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Hello everyone we're trying to revitalize the iridiumbased skype chat, so if you're interested in chatting it up with your iridiumbased chums, join them here(copy paste into browser):

Edit by Viscro: It should work without problems with the "Internet Explorer":
    Code:
    skype:/chat&blob=57SdorUNA7oAPjvb7dpKI_fNaL8YiDdI0_Cw9lQb2SUS6Pvz-U-MrHtO2pEVY-F0d7rivR_iyTVPdE_3lb7Ln1Za-8D7I5TGYmnqLY9-hNPwNu6FKrSiqCdq0Tw-WtypG_dZPVxQGAxHhD6OSjorERRIzcVlhdK6MH9Q9Pzfofm_5Zzh87Bl2EA92LdkCFBZZWo8QJS54nOh0bnYcRauWsM
    For other web browsers, you may need the second url:
    Code:
    skype:?chat&blob=57SdorUNA7oAPjvb7dpKI_fNaL8YiDdI0_Cw9lQb2SUS6Pvz-U-MrHtO2pEVY-F0d7rivR_iyTVPdE_3lb7Ln1Za-8D7I5TGYmnqLY9-hNPwNu6FKrSiqCdq0Tw-WtypG_dZPVxQGAxHhD6OSjorERRIzcVlhdK6MH9Q9Pzfofm_5Zzh87Bl2EA92LdkCFBZZWo8QJS54nOh0bnYcRauWsM
    We wish you much fun while chatting collective. :D
    Tokio, Luthor and Erroneous like this.
  2. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    did this work for anyone? Didnt do anything for me.
  3. Siegfre
    • Staff / Administrator

Local Time:
    hmm copy/paste and then press enter in the url bar and it should ask to open up skype.
  4. Erroneous

Erroneous Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Try this one then. Make sure to include the skype:? at the beginning, and you must have Skype installed, it won't work if you use a web browser like IMO.im, on multi-platform messengers like Trillian, or from mobile apps far as I know. And Skype should be running and your account logged in. Try copy/paste the link above.
  5. Siegfre
    • Staff / Administrator

Local Time:
    The forum removes the colon :/
  6. Keramory
    • Staff / Administrator

Keramory The World Director Staff Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Due to the nature of my other job which prohibits its use I'll be popping in and out of it when I can :3. If you ever see me leave it don't take it personally!
  7. Raidus

Raidus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    I tried it and couldn't get it to work. xP
  8. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    It works with Internet Explorer only browser it worked for me with
  9. Jakster

Jakster Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    seems like this only works for windows 8 skype and not the regular skype. Least, that's how it seems to be going on my end.
  10. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    I deleted the windows 8 skype and redownloaded it as a desktop application and not a windows 8 app
  11. NCDyson

NCDyson Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'm getting the "the conversation host is offline, you'll be added to this conversation when they come back online" message, so I'm just waiting patiently
  12. Raidus

Raidus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Ahh, I've got windows 8, but not the app Skype. Maybe that's why it won't work. I have normal Skype. :p maybe we should just make a normal Skype group conversation so that its easier to access.
  13. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    I believe any one of us can add you so add me [Go to my profile listed under information] I'd post it here but it's too easily visible. Just leave me a message when you add me so I know who you are
  14. IzunaSuchiha

IzunaSuchiha Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    O_O i only use the skype app on my iphone so naturally none of this makes sense to me XD
  15. Luthor

Luthor Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    Works from Win7 Firefox.
    Waiting for join approval.
  16. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    I just copy and pasted the url link thingy and right clicked my desktop hit new shortcut put in the url as the path and then double clicked it. Worked like a charm I'm at "Waiting to join."
  17. Fujishawa

Fujishawa Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I had problems at first, BUT it seems to work only on internet explorer. The link didn't work on google chrome. So I'm in the group!
  18. Hikaru

Hikaru Member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    Worked for me with Windows 8, Firefox and desktop Skype
    Fujishawa likes this.
  19. Kirito

Kirito Active Member Senior Member Descendants of Raiden

Local Time:
    To many....people...to add xD
  20. Gwidhw

Gwidhw Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Hmm... my Skype doesn't seem to want to let me join. I'm using the Windows 8 app, and it just keeps taking me to the "Dial a #" page. I realize people seem to be having luck with the "desktop" version, but I really prefer the App..

If anyone wants to add me, my Skype name is "Gwidhw".
    I'm always happy to chat, talk, and make friends, so please, feel free to add me if you wish.