IridiumBased Live Chats

Discussion in 'Aqua Polis Square' started by calmchaos, Aug 19, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    In this thread, I'm going to list all the current available live chats that we have.

From oldest to newest:
    IRC

Internet Explorer
    Code:
    skype:/chat&blob=57SdorUNA7oAPjvb7dpKI_fNaL8YiDdI0_Cw9lQb2SUS6Pvz-U-MrHtO2pEVY-F0d7rivR_iyTVPdE_3lb7Ln1Za-8D7I5TGYmnqLY9-hNPwNu6FKrSiqCdq0Tw-WtypG_dZPVxQGAxHhD6OSjorERRIzcVlhdK6MH9Q9Pzfofm_5Zzh87Bl2EA92LdkCFBZZWo8QJS54nOh0bnYcRauWsM
    Other browsers
    Code:
    skype:?chat&blob=57SdorUNA7oAPjvb7dpKI_fNaL8YiDdI0_Cw9lQb2SUS6Pvz-U-MrHtO2pEVY-F0d7rivR_iyTVPdE_3lb7Ln1Za-8D7I5TGYmnqLY9-hNPwNu6FKrSiqCdq0Tw-WtypG_dZPVxQGAxHhD6OSjorERRIzcVlhdK6MH9Q9Pzfofm_5Zzh87Bl2EA92LdkCFBZZWo8QJS54nOh0bnYcRauWsM

Raidcall
    Search 9431767 to find our group, named IridiumBased.​

My suggestion would be to use the Raidcall group. It's far easier to manage, compared to the other options. In order to download Raidcall, go to www.raidcall.com. In the event that you use an Apple computer, you should instead head over to this link instead.

EDIT: I would like to note that the IRC is essentially dead. Skype is extremely difficult to manage, and it starts to get annoying once a ton of members join. Raidcall allows for multiple rooms, and it has a built-in voice chat. This allows for 100s of members to join with little consequence. These are the main reasons why I suggest our Raidcall group.

From now on, unless you'd prefer voice chat, the forum's shoutbox is the preferred live chat.
    For voice chat with many people, Raidcall is the best option. For small groups, use Skype.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
    Elk likes this.
  2. DAF

DAF DAF-inator Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Who's around? It'd be fun to live chat.
  3. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    Join shout box ? :3
  4. DAF

DAF DAF-inator Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    What? Is that a new one?
  5. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    http://forum.iridiumbased.com/taigachat/
  6. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Updated the OP to state that the shoutbox is the preferred method of live chat.
    DAF likes this.
  7. Nilzko

Nilzko Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    The_Freedom_Fellow likes this.