Iridium Based [TheWorld] Guide

Discussion in 'The World Message Board' started by TokioKuryuu, Mar 8, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. TokioKuryuu

TokioKuryuu Allgegenwärtige Katze Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    October 30 Update:
    Fixed grammatical errors in a few sections.

...and a surprise coming for the Halloween tonight!
  2. TokioKuryuu

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    What's New
    — A complete rewritten in the first section.
    — New screenshots & logo.
    — Clarified the first two sections (corrected grammatical errors and/or changed information).
  3. Cosmic Architect

Cosmic Architect Active Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    Could use a new screenshot for the button input page. Also, now that they've updated it, does it work now?(I'm a bit afraid to try after totally screwing my game up pre-beta trying that xD)

edit: Also... I've read a couple of the .hack serieses myself, but it was quite awhile ago, and I can hardly remember the classes xD I know this must be even more of an issue for someone who would just like to play the game, without being familiar with .hack. Perhaps you could include a section on the classes, or a link to where the devs have info on them?(Probably is, I'll go check it out, but it'd still be helpful for newbies)
  4. TokioKuryuu

Local Time:
    1) The guide is up-to-date with the current version.
    2) The information on classes used to be found on homepage, but it looks like it's not there anymore. I'll need to contact someone on why this is. I will not be providing information on classes here, but I can provide useful information like their stats etc.
    3) Next time the game is updated, I'll update the guide. There is no need to worry about it.

Thanks, for your feedback. I greatly appreciate it! :)
  5. Cosmic Architect

Cosmic Architect Active Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    Oh? I think yours looks like the alpha, where this is what I'm getting now-
    [​IMG]
    I could be misunderstanding of course, but I believe this is the updated version of the input screen you showed in your tutorial. (Lol, behind it you can see the dying-after-death glitch I reported)
  6. TokioKuryuu

Local Time:
    Basically, it is all same. The only difference is its design. Had you experienced any lags while it's open?
  7. Masquerade

Masquerade New Member

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Okay, so...
    I followed the guide where able but now that my character is mostly ready..
    How exactly can I try out combat? The only field you listed is just a cathedral; I have seen no enemies whatsoever in that field.
    Did they remove combat elements from this patch, or what's going on? There's lots of people speaking about combat on the forums as if it was the most obvious thing ever but I just cannot find any enemy.
  8. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
  9. TokioKuryuu

Local Time:
    Use the list above Cerberuspaw linked. In the future I'll add fields to the list. Sorry, all I had time was my school. Next week I'll be free, whee....!
  10. TokioKuryuu

Local Time:
    The server is offline for a long time, so the guide will NOT be updated. Until the next update comes out or it comes back online, the guide will be back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: This notice was also added to the top of first post in a red and bold text.
  11. TokioKuryuu

Local Time:
    Good bye Iridium Based, and I hope your days during the development was well. However, as the project is dead now, I bid farewell to this guide as well.

I deeply missed our days.​