Inventory/Mouse right click issue.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lady Subaru, Nov 3, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Lady Subaru

Lady Subaru New Member

Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    Can not double right click on items to delete them, when I right click it defaults my cursor position to the center of the screen, so it is literally impossible to double right click on any item except for whichever happens to be in the center of my screen. so now I have an inventory that only has 1 row of functional space.
  2. TheEnigmaticLahran

TheEnigmaticLahran Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    I have the same problem. The whole right-click thing only happened this update. This has been reported in 2.0.3 Bug Reports, by the way.
    Also, welcome to Iridium.
  3. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Yeah I think keeping the camera as an alt tab between the cursor is the better approach
  4. Lady Subaru

Lady Subaru New Member

Local Time:
    Actually, I think a better approach would be to program the camera control function of holding down right click to simply not work when you have the inventory screen open. I have noticed that the game to me atleast, runs smooth enough for something so early still in it's life, BUT there is the obvious issue of key priority, it simply does not exist. Like when making a guild, every keystroke triggers a bound key when pressed, and the whole right click issue that you say has just happened in this update, I would be more than happy to lend my skills to fix these issues, if I had them, but unfortunately all I have is 4 years of 3D modeling and animation training from someone who worked professionally for both Pixar and DreamWorks. So my only assistance to development would be in a way not to deal with programming. I am no Helba.
  5. Lady Subaru

Lady Subaru New Member

Local Time:
    I have also noticed the issue of camera collision, it is set to a constant adjustment to a default position, I think this is due to the fact that the camera has such strict controls as it is. It kind of pains me to be running through an area, having to point my camera at the ground to not have a metaphorical seizure.
  6. TheEnigmaticLahran

TheEnigmaticLahran Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    This is the approach I thought was going to be implemented. I think Cerberus' idea should also be a thing, simply because I like having a toggle, but to fix the inventory issue, disabling the camera movement via right-click seems more logical.