Introduction

Discussion in 'Neko's Tavern' started by Shadowtim3, Mar 22, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Shadowtim3

Shadowtim3 New Member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    I'm just introducing myself as a minor gamer on youtube. I enjoyed the .hack series and wondered if there was an mmo made for it. Till now I haven't found one. And I hope to enjoy reading the stories on the forums, and making my own when I log in. I don't know what to expect, but from the RP section, I am hoping to see more RPer's in the game itself. If not, then I hope to just enjoy the game.

.hack// made the bar high for you guys, devs. From what I seen from the excitement, Facebook, and everything else so far, I think you guys are doing an epic job at keeping true to the heart of the game that inspired you to make the MMO. Can't wait to get in myself.

=^.^=
    Mattimao1239, Keyastor and azuretre like this.
  2. Keyastor

Keyastor Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hello and welcome! I'm in the same boat as you I believe. I watched .hack// when I was younger and played the games. When I finally started playing MMOs I was looking for something like .hack// but never found it so I for one am very glad to see a community that is actively trying to create that feeling. =D
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  3. Shadowtim3

Shadowtim3 New Member

Local Time:
    Lol. It won't be till the end of next month or the start of the month after before I can play online, though.
  4. Judge

Judge Active Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Welcome to Iridium!! Good to see more .hack fans still joining. Hopefully we can see each other in The World soon.
  5. Shadowtim3

Shadowtim3 New Member

Local Time:
    Hopefully. ^^
  6. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the forum and project, hope you stay active here while the game is being developed :D