Indiegogo Progress - 9/29/2013

Discussion in 'Kickstarter/Indiegogo' started by Siegfre, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Siegfre
    • Staff / Administrator

Siegfre [IridiumBased] President Staff Member

Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    Had a light discussion with Aryth today about finishing up the indiegogo campaign. Posting the gist here.

The gameplay trailer should be completed in the next few days which I'm sure you know if you've been getting my skype message spam.

We'd also like to get another video done separately of keramory, and iced, discussing features/content/goals. I'll be messaging both of you later to give you a bit more detail. They'll be 3 days to do these videos, if they're not done by then we'll just stick with the gameplay trailer alone.

Everything else is ready to go for the indie, after the videos are ready we'll take some time to discuss stretch goals so we can hopefully make closer to 12k instead of the 6k that will be in our goal.

So in short, as long as everyone does a little bit of work we should have the campaign up very soon. The timing is just up to how fast we work at this point.
  2. Siegfre
    • Staff / Administrator

Siegfre [IridiumBased] President Staff Member

Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    Since we discussed a good bit today I think it's a good idea to highlight the main points here.

Aryth's been working on setting up the indiegogo page information.
    Iced's computer will be used to record the final video trailer off of the exe files.

Social sites will need to become more active once the campaign videos are done, and we'll need to have a bigger presence outside of just this site once the campaign starts. Even if we're just doing small teaser progress updates everyday of ideas.

We need a video that's essentially a summarized version of the kickstarter. We may be able to use one of the old kickstarter videos, but if no one has backups iced/ker will need to re-make one.

Iced and ker need to work out what they're going to do about the intro video.

Also, we'll be making use of some free hosting from 1up once we move into closed alpha after the campaign.