Welcome, welcome ladies and gentlemen! I see you in the audience. Yes, you in the back. Allow me to get a good look at you. Yes, I see what you desire... You find no interest in the mundane activities of the world, no sir. All this talk about chivalry and murder for hire has got you bored to the brink of jumping into the rivers of Aqua Polis doesn't it? What you find solace in is not mere victory, that is just icing on the cake. What you desire is as clear as day. Treasure! To loot all that shines! I like you, my friend. I know what its like to seek power through money. So why don't you come along with us, travel The World in seek of the most valued treasures ever to see the light of creation. Be you a master of the blade, an pupil of the magical, a virtuoso of the shadows or an arcane gunman. All are welcome in... THE THIEVING CARNIVAL!! I hope you enjoyed that little intro. Basically the idea is a guild that specializes in trade and acquisition of rare items. Affiliated with none, but available to the service off all. I mean, if there is going to be a war between those who seek justice within the world, and the assassins, somebody has got to profit from this conflict . See... its not about being heroes or villains, no. Its not about protecting others or forcing their hand, its about serving ourselves however we damn please! The objectives of the guild is pretty simple: 1) Collection of information regarding secrets and gameplay advantages of [TheWorld] (I.E. Information Brokers). this will be a large part of the guild aside from the simple collection of items. This can range from anything to Observing a particular player's gameplay habits or studying NPC habits in areas, of course this will depend on how the game makes use of its NPC and how far it allows player to interact with each other in passive ways. 2) Gathering of rare and powerful items. This is basically part of what has been discussed heavily in this thread. Since we aren't primarily a PK guild its not just about taking items from players you don't like. Its about getting the customer the item he desires at a price based on 3 factors: a) Availability of the item to the player base and in game market. b) Strength of the item (When talking about weapons), or overall desirability of the item to the player base (All items, be them aesthetic or or if they affect gameplay. Just because an item is rare doesn't mean its particularly desired by many players.) c) Effort put in by the particular guild member in obtaining said item. This doesn't mean that if your item is also available in the in game market, it will be more expensive from us. These are just the projected factors for a specific item. 3) Management of the in game economy by legal means for the benefits of ALL guild members. Aside from of course having the benefit of free information from our information brokers for all guild members and discounted prices on our items. Players of course receive a commission for all sales they make. At the moment I'm looking at somewhere between a 40% payment to the player and the rest 60% to the guild. The money that the guild receives will in turn be utilized for business between fellow guilds like for example NAGA, and of course obtaining items which could be used in future transaction. We will not affiliate with any particular guilds. OUR SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ALL GUILDS AND PLAYERS REGARDLESS OF LEVEL OR EXPERIENCE! Through this I plan to create a cooperative atmosphere between our guild and the rest of the game world. Thespian: Guild Leader Members: Grimmlockk Ozcar Von Dreams AzureCloud EDIT: You might be wondering why I didn't specify positions within the guild like other guilds have so far. That doesn't mean that there wont be special positions within the guild. But at this stage of development I feel that it will be best for aspiring members to experience how they would like to play within the guild before them asking for a position. Rest assured, POSITIONS WILL BE ASSIGNED FOLLOWING THE NEXT PATCH! So keep that in mind, and don't be discouraged about asking for a position you would enjoy.