hmm.. i have a question

Discussion in 'The World Message Board' started by Toki, May 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Toki

Toki Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    idk if this is the place for questions but how come you guys cant just get the old world game from joe? btw this is kite_ from the old forums a long time ago for those who might know me lol the PK Master ;) LOL.
  2. Ammar Mahdi

Ammar Mahdi Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    who in gods name is joe?
    and the only world game i played was a crappy 2d game....so yeah
  3. Toki

Local Time:
    thats the guy who made the 2d game and thats the game i was talking about. i was addicted to it then it shut down xD
  4. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    I remember you XD I think it's just because Joe is being his sadistic old self...and he seems to have moved on. Most of the things I see him posting on FB are irrelevant to The World and I don't think he gets on cc anymore
  5. Ammar Mahdi

Local Time:
    this game and that game are on a wholeeeee different level. graphic wise at least, but even the detailed part i think. It wont be reasonable to get anything from tat game in this case
  6. Toki

Local Time:
    who are you mattimao (your username)? and i meant why cant the admins just ask him for the files and run the servers. and that game was cool, even though it was simple and a lot of people liked it.
  7. Ammar Mahdi

Local Time:
    i didn't get the game at all. i got infected by Aida the first dungeon i went in. then people kept killing me....so yeah.
  8. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    Well on CC I was Mattimao1239, Sun Tzu and Zhu Ran. I am not sure why D: but there's another group that is specifically making a 2d version
  9. Toki

Local Time:
    lol aida was my favorite part of the 2d game xD and ooooh i think i remember seeing a zhu ran. but oo you should msg me the forum name (idk if you can put links on these forums so yeah)
  10. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    If I can find it I will
  11. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    Well joe 'was' here but he flaked out as for that they're making a separate game and have no interest in a 2d game.
  12. Aquroya

Aquroya Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Let's get one thing straight right now.
    There may be members of the old forum here, but this is NOT the old forum. They are not making the same game nor do they seem to have any interest in making the same game. They're trying something new, and sticking with it, and doing a fairly good job of it with what they've got. I can understand having some nostalgia for the old game and wanting it back for the interim, but as of this moment it no longer exists and the admins don't seem to have any express interest in bringing it back.
    For the time being, just try to enjoy IB and appreciate it for what it is.
  13. Toki

Local Time:
    yeah i know. but i was thinking they should bring it back just during the time that they are working on the new project. even though joe probably wont give it to anyone but idk. i know its most likely not gonna happen LOL just wanted to know if the admins tried or not but i guess not.
  14. Joseph Stacko

Joseph Stacko Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    For the record, before CC shut down, I tried to hand it all off (for free) but no one jumped on board.
  15. VodkaTonic

VodkaTonic Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hmm on the topic of the 2D game, I wonder how difficult it would be to run a 24/7 small time server for it just for people to screw around on... I don't know squat about running servers but I had thought about this before. It doesn't pertain to this forum or this project so it isn't really important but if so many people liked it, I figured someone would have stepped up and made a server on their own time.
    Silaan and Mattimao1239 like this.