Hi !

Discussion in 'Aqua Polis Square' started by Nezumi, Oct 13, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Nezumi

Nezumi New Member

Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    Hello everyone. I'm a new member. It's been two years that I'm trying to be a member of this forum and... Today I found the reason of all my failures. Well, I didn't receive the mail confirmation in my mails because it was a hotmail account. So it doesn't works... I took two years to realize it... :'(
    I used a Gmail account and it works, finally !
    However, I'm going to try something. I want to draw weapons for The World to help if possible.
    I'm happy to be here, and I hope I'll have some friends here. :)

( I'm sorry if my english is not perfect, because I'm french, haha )
    calmchaos likes this.
  2. Lunex

Lunex Bloody Lunatic... Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    Your English is fine.
    And welcome to the community, though I don't understand the email issue. I mean, I'm using Hotmail for this account.
    calmchaos likes this.
  3. Nezumi

Nezumi New Member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much !
    Well, when I created my account in the forum, it says "A confirmation mail has been sent to "( here my mail adress)" and I never received the mail ! I tried two times with two different mail adresses and it never works... And today I tried with a gmail adress and it works immediatly !
  4. archaicINF

archaicINF Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome. Cool avatar!
  5. Erroneous

Erroneous Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    The hotmail.com domain may have been blacklisted on this site because too many spambots joining with that email domain.

In any event the activity from the staff on this forum is dead. The only activity you will see are the stragglers who donated real world currency expecting to hear or see something in fruition, even just a communication from the staff.

Most .hack artists, gamers, community members I know of are at Dothack Network's discord chatroom discord.gg/YkRJjQF
  6. Nezumi

Nezumi New Member

Local Time:
    Thanks !

I see... and the game ? They're still working on it ?
  7. AzureKite

AzureKite Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Nope
  8. archaicINF

archaicINF Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Lol Wow, 2 posts in a row and you've kept your cool. I see you've reached the acceptance stage.