Hi \o /

Discussion in 'Neko's Tavern' started by Himiko, Jun 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Himiko

Himiko Member

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    Well, I don't know where to start. Real life name, I'm still called Himiko, or Himi for short(though it's not my real name). I like music, animal, music, anime, coloring, drawing, gaming, cookies and etc etc. On a person level, I'm told I am a very nice person to talk too, even when someone is rude. xD Just an understanding person I guess?

How I found this was... A really twisted tale, I was looking for .hack// anime. Somehow saw that there was a forum and a MMORPG being made on it. Spazzing out in my chair, while signing up for the forum.

That's all I got, nice to meet you all.
  2. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Welcome Himiko and that tale had me on the edge of my seat :D
  3. Himiko

Himiko Member

Local Time:
    xD When I mean spazzing out. I mean spinning in circles. But, nice to meet you c=
  4. Latorn

Latorn [GER] Moderator Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Hey there Himi and welcome to the forums! :D
  5. Extian

Extian Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    We don't allow spazzes here....or do we? Anyways, welcome to The World!
  6. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    don't worry they're everywhere even in our very homes <(*v*)>
  7. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I can't wait for someone to post that when they found they site they lost it and flipped their table D:

Welcome Himiko :) I am Mattimao nice to meet ya
    snakebyte12 likes this.
  8. Silaan

Silaan Man Behind the Mask! Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    yo, welcome to Iridum Himiko^^
    funny story how you found this forum, yet quiet legit I guess XD.
    Hope you'll have fun here, and in the game of course.
  9. Himiko

Himiko Member

Local Time:
    xD thanks guys., happy to be here.

I would happily join the game, but it's giving my PC some problems, making it super laggy. So I need to wait for my laptop ~'.'~
  10. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    oh its naturally laggy for everyone it isn't optimized yet so framerate, lag and pc slow down are part of the package for the moment
  11. Himiko

Himiko Member

Local Time:
    x.x forgot about things about that, thanks. I had an off-moment.
  12. VodkaTonic

VodkaTonic Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Hello and welcome. In regards to the lag, yes it's normal. The game is still in like, super pre-beta so it isn't optimized at all. What can you do eh? Anyways, in terms of the spazzing thing, if we didn't allow it on the forums then there would be no "we"... We are all spazzes ;) Some just spaz... differently.

Aaanyways, Himiko don't forget to check out some of the guild threads, and a few of the conversation threads we have going. Plenty of interesting reads especially if you are on the toilet and don't have a book :p
  13. Himiko

Himiko Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the welcome, spazzing out or not, keep strings and wires away from me. For I like to get trapped and bound in them. As for threads and conversation threads, I've looked at some and few, however I have not commented, too shy for that, I normally on forums just answer messages in my inbox. I'll get more friendly and comfortable to where I'll comment on some places. But thanks for the welcoming \o /
  14. VodkaTonic

VodkaTonic Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    Whoops!

No problem, I'm not so much shy on forums but more or less in person or on a voice/video chat. After a little bit i start to warm up to the people I talk to unless they go on about topics I don't like... Then I usually won't comment until the subject has changed.
  15. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    I thought it was a skateboard...

Anyway, welcome to the forum and the game. Pre Beta is a fancy way to say early alpha I guess..

I hope you feel more comfortable soon, it is always fun to add more people to the craziness Mattimao and myself start around these parts. But if you are ever bored, you may message me, or tag up my profile wall. I like talking to people about just about anything.

...I like cookies too...