Hey Im new!

Discussion in 'The World Message Board' started by LiquidGinger, Apr 30, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. LiquidGinger

LiquidGinger New Member

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    So I tried to log in and it said I either needed to donate or be active on the forum, I obviously started an account here, and it asked me for an Alpha code. Help?
  2. Gemini Bull

Gemini Bull Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    hey there. the game is "open" on Friday and Saturday to everyone only. to play on any other day or everyday, you'll need to donate, or be active on the forum, which takes a very long, or very short, time.
  3. JohnyBlack

JohnyBlack Active Member

Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    hiding from the inraged community obviously..
    Nice bro keep the login server running but not the world server...
    snakebyte12 and AzureKite like this.
  4. naysin9

naysin9 Member

Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    This mysterious alpha key is probably difficult to get
  5. JohnyBlack

JohnyBlack Active Member

Local Time:
    games dead. sagfre will never come back. its all a lie to try to keep the community togeather.
    AzureKite likes this.
  6. naysin9

naysin9 Member

Local Time:
    The community does its best to make something out of the lie
    archaicINF likes this.
  7. JohnyBlack

JohnyBlack Active Member

Local Time:
    that was ment to be a joke... but i am salty to the fact that me and my friend stayed up litterally 38 hours streight waiting for the open weekend
  8. voicerader

voicerader New Member

Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    Just started as well, was hoping they would be generous with keys, was disappointed to be greeted with a "you must pay to beta test our game or get lucky on the forums" message. Hopefully I'll get to try it out on the weekend.
  9. AzureKite

AzureKite Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    You won't, the server hasn't been up in a long time.
  10. Unity

Unity Member

Local Time:
    So I guess the hype built up inside me was very much not needed because you know I thought I would just jump on Friday at 12:00 p.m and just grind but I guess I can wait a little longer :/
  11. AzureKite

Local Time:
    Wouldn't hold your breathe
  12. JohnyBlack

JohnyBlack Active Member

Local Time:
    ill hold mine maybe ill lose enough braincell's to not care about this project anymore
  13. naysin9

naysin9 Member

Local Time:
    I understand you well but what else can we do?[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  14. naysin9

naysin9 Member

Local Time:
    Somehow we come to the famous shoutbox ... don't give up.:)[​IMG]
  15. naysin9

naysin9 Member

Local Time:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  16. archaicINF

archaicINF Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well that was a roller coaster...
    Cerberuspaw and calmchaos like this.
  17. Wrose

Wrose New Member

Local Time:
    so basically one can only play this game on the weekends? is that what is being said, to most extent? An they wont give this key out? also will i have to donate every time i want to play on a weekday? or is it you donate once and you can play any weekday? also how to donate?
  18. AzureKite

Local Time:
    1. No weekends, server has been down nearly 2 years.
    2. No keys are given out because their is no game to play currently/most likely for the foreseeable future.
    3. The donation thing was $40 got you an alpha key (i don't know if it carried it to beta but that doesn't matter anymore) and you could play through everyday in the alpha/beta.
    4. Yes find your nearest shredder. Insert your money. You've done the same as donating to this project.
  19. Wrose

Wrose New Member

Local Time:
    May i ask you why your opinion is the way it is? That the project is not worth donating to? i must say i am a little surprised that a senior member such as your self would have such an opinion. Did you always have this opinion or how did it come to be? An if more donated wouldn't it somehow help get the server and the project back up? also if the whole thing is 'not worth it along with other things' then why are you still here? also none of what i am saying is meant to be mean in anyway; i just wish to know why with good reasons. also it seem like some others like JohnyBlack are still will to 'fight' for it. I want to know why i should not 'fight' for something i would love to be able to really play as my own being within it.
  20. PirosTheFourth

PirosTheFourth Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I think the main reason for the tone of hopelessness is the lack of communication from the devs. The only moderator that responds to anything is calmchaos, and it doesn't seem like he can get in contact with the devs either. I made an account here when it still said the server was online, but it wasn't. About a week later, the online message was removed. I joined August of last year. I still check nearly every day to see if anything has happened, but I imagine doing that for far longer than I have wears away the small reserve of hope that remains. Some people still hang around because the members of the community are cool people. I think that about sums it up.
    calmchaos likes this.