haveing trouble leveling in 1.6.5?

Discussion in 'The World Message Board' started by nick, Feb 14, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. nick

nick Member

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    having trouble leveling in 1.6.5 well i have a solution for u go wavemaster buy a TONE of hot coffee or herbal tea go to forbidden hidden sea of sand run around to every sapwn point so all the monsters on the map will spawn then stack them in center of map then proceed to AOE like you have never AOEd before use hot coffee or herbal tea when need to regain sp.

WARNING!!! may cause lag and burn a up a lot of money

and for people that think they can handle it after you spawn everything and stack them in the middle leave the map without killing them then reenter the map and all mobs will still be there so you can spawn everything again for twice the mob count!!!

WARNING!!! WILL CAUSE LOTS OF LAG!!!

Edit:thanks to the infinite money chest in the dungeon the money burning problem is solved!!

Attached Files:

2. nick

nick Member

Local Time:
    poor mobs dieing

Attached Files:

3. TheEnigmaticLahran

TheEnigmaticLahran Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    Genius, but how do you handle the whole "your own spells hurting you" thing?
  4. Gwidhw

Gwidhw Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I'm just wondering whether or not the next update will negate all advancements or not..?
    I'm not going to invest until I see what goes down, myself.

That, and I'm waiting for the mobs to not be op.
  5. nick

nick Member

Local Time:
    well for some reason i wast having that problem but then after an hour of doing it with absolutely no problems my game crashed and then it sorta stopped working like that so my new solution is buy both health potions and sp potions because you can still cast spell while you have your inventory open so you don't really need to pay attention to the things you kill just watch your health and mana. or you could just get lucky and not die from spell damage
  6. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    But we have to fight them :/ thats what this update was for, for us to fight and die... Sieg really might be a sadist.(Looks back at comic and Kera's comment)
    SleepingWolf likes this.
  7. Gwidhw

Local Time:
    Oh I've fought them, and I've died. I took note that the hit detection was off, and that the grinding of levels was brutal when you can't survive long enough to kill anything other than the enemies that can't hurt you (e.g.: "coins").

And... I've got to say I'm done with that :)
    (until it's more reasonably scaled)

EDIT: ...and then they partook in level grinding... *cough* *cough*
    SleepingWolf and Cerberuspaw like this.
  8. nick

nick Member

Local Time:
    This wavemaster stratagy only works when there is no one else on the server i have learned cause then you don't get the spell glitch at least so far its worked every time like that.If there are other people on the server do it as Knight,Blademaster, or Berserker. it will work the same with them you just dont need to buy potions. Also thank you Gwidhw for testing it with the Knight
  9. Gwidhw

Local Time:
    Not a problem.