Haunted Samurai Armor

Discussion in 'Monster Creator' started by Vlander, Feb 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Vlander

Vlander Active Member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    Samuraifinal.png

This is my first attempt to make a monster im not that experienced but i do a lot of doodling in Inkscape i hope you like it

Which monster group the monster belongs in: Undead/spirit

Description of the monster: The suit wanders the dark places of The World guided by the lost spirits of the dead that illuminate it in the darkness, its origin or reason for existance is unknown but what is known is if it is disturbed it can become disturbingly violent often slicing the victim into pieces before disappearing into the dark.

Requested name of the monster:
    Jibakurei

Only name i could find that would fit, it means essentially a spirit bound to wander because of some terrible regret of some reason to not pass on.

~ By posting my art here I acknowledge that developers of IridiumBased may use the material for their products. I am posting to give my creative support in aiding the development of their games. I by no means am demanding credit or compensation for my idea and art to IridiumBased. Finally by submitting these images I am stating that this is my own work, not the work of others.
    AzureCloud, azuretre and Cerberuspaw like this.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    Really cool, my only suggestion is if he's dead make his hands blue. OR if he's a ghost no hands, just a couple of limbless floating swords attempting to strike you down.
  3. Vlander

Vlander Active Member

Local Time:
    yeah i agree if he's a ghost i should have made him handless but i was indecisive on that front so i made them a dull white color like a deadman's flesh color thanks for the suggestion i will play with it a bit to see if i can make him look good without hands also the spirits i imaged them as little dull blue flames but im terrible at drawing fire so i made them what they are lol
  4. azuretre

azuretre Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    very cool
  5. Vlander

Vlander Active Member

Local Time:
    thanks lol
  6. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    For sure there will be some haunted armor, looks good!
  7. Vlander

Vlander Active Member

Local Time:
    Wow thanks this took me staying up till 4am to complete lol