.Hack// [The World] Roleplay

Discussion in 'Lost Grounds' started by Haseyo, Dec 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Latorn

Latorn [GER] Moderator Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    "Somehow I feel like you're hiding something" Latorn said and began to stare at Yuusei.
  2. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    "What makes you think that?" Yuusei said calmly looking towards latorn.
  3. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Well you keep mumbeling stuff and when I ask you about it you just block off. Also...I still wonder whats up with those crystals of yours" Latorn said.
  4. Orion

Local Time:
    "Well I'm just playing with it." Yuusei said to latorn."The crystals on the other hand you will find out later I'm sure." He said looking back.
  5. Latorn

Local Time:
    Latorn walked around in the room again. "Ohh well" he said quietly. "So do you want to search this place for some secrets or are you just going to hang out here as well as I do?"
  6. Orion

Local Time:
    Yuusei stood up with Aida behind him."Sure I'll go check stuff out maybe I'll find something interesting." Yuusei said walking along with Aida behind him.
  7. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Holy f....uhm you do notice these things right behind you right?" Latorn said shocked as he walked some steps back.
  8. Orion

Local Time:
    "What's wrong with you your acting scared." Yuusei said examining Latorn."You act as if you seen a ghost honestly." Yuusei said calmly and smiling a bit.
  9. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Not a ghost..." Latorn said. Even though he was still shocked to see something like this in action he was glad that Yuusei seemed to be able to controll it and was not about to kill Latorn.
  10. Orion

Local Time:
    Yuusei looks back."Oh...you're scared of AIDA?" Yuusei looked somewhat have amused."I don't think your in any danger to be considered scared". He said rubbing aida and walking around."You asked about the crystals did you not?" he said calmly.
  11. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Well from what I heard AIDA is not the most peacefull thing in this game..." Latorn said. "And yes the crystals still kind of interests me." he said while getting back out of the corner.
  12. Orion

Local Time:
    "Not the most peaceful thing huh." Yuusei said rubbing AIDA."The Crystals are of little importance as they do not seem to be needed yet. However, there is only 10 light and dark crystals in "The World". Secondly, they seem to cannot be destroyed or deleted. The final news being if you gather 10 light crystals you can reawaken Aura and restore her power or seal Luna away. The Dark has the same properties restore luna to her true power or seal away Aura. Basically, if someone decides to go about it a wrong way it can spell disaster." Yuusei said looking around in a back room."So, do you get it?" he said rummaging through objects.
  13. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Yea I guess I get it. Maybe it would be wise to store the crystals here? Since noone can enter this area or knows about it at all." Latorn said walking up to Yuusei. "I can give you my Member Adress so everytime you want to go here you can just message me."
  14. Orion

Local Time:
    "This would be a good place but the risks are some-what great so I have come up with another plan." He said placing the crystals into his pocket."But, I guess I could need your help with collecting them." he said looking at latorn.
  15. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Sounds good to me." Latorn answered. "Do you have any idea where they are located?"
  16. Orion

Local Time:
    "As a matter of fact. I know a light one is held at Hulle granz Cathedral." Yuusei said."As for another dark one it would be at Detestable Forbidden Spiral." he said to latorn."So, we should start with those and work our way up from there." he said holding AIDA.
  17. MoogleMorphosis

MoogleMorphosis Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    As the vision had ended, he remembered only shards of what was, and rubbed his head, looking up to see nothing this time, other than five open books and a pile of torn ribbons next to a table. He got up dazily, or so his character seemed to portray. He hadn`t checked the goggles yet, but Mont wasn`t aware of any pain, other than what he expected to be overwhelming anxiety for this game in these moments, that even while he is killed, he felt he had appreciated the game enough to imagine the sensation of the game. The goggles were connected to the computer, as well as the game, in which at times, whenever he Tabbed it, it would show the status of the character, as well as a model indicator of wounds, to more or less be able to imagine, and live his character in fantasy.

Mont checked and soon found that he couldn`t remove them, and he sensed the face, hair and hat, and soon, rather than cheering for joy, he knew what could have brought him here... The wavemaster found confidence in himself, and he worked what he could to get back home, to the sanctuary. Making his way out, he thanked the captain, Fasu, and made his way out on his vehicle, which as he had imagined, felt great to ride in. While he enjoyed being able to ride it, he found he was quite frightened of heights directly in the game. Then a voice inside him told him to keep strong for the trials ahead, and he hardened in manner of features, of resolve, making his way down to the docks, where he had rented space for his small vessel, and hastily made for the alley way, past the sealed door, which slowed him down, but overcame it soon, impressed by his work, and depressed of his lack of news and worldly knowledge of this game-now-reality.

He didn`t care if people made it inside, as he Aura needs her loyal children, and the door would test their values, assuming there isn`t a hacker about. He looked at the room of the direct gate, and already, it looked misplaced, diminishing in some ways, as he was passing by. He would not let his heart falter, and a thought occurred: since buttons and systems don`t bind my doing thus far, would I not be bound by the button system of wave magic, after reading the tomes on it's nature, and of its use? That, would be left for later to say, but he only need continue keeping the flames higher spirits as he went and made for the statue. The room was dim, enough to hide the face of the statue in a tad of shadow, and something didn`t quite feel right. He got afraid, expecting something, and a bit teary eyed inside, he cast the light into the room, and indeed, the goddess, was looking on him with sad eyes. The wavemaster's own eyes steered downwards, and saw his staff at her feet.
  18. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Alright then" Latorn said to Yuusei. "I guess we should visit the cathedral first then...its a popular place for a lot of players to hang out."
  19. Fujishawa

Fujishawa Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    "Where did she go? I *cough* couldn't have lost her, I was way too slow for that..." Tryndivar said. He had limped down one hall, and into another, going this way, and that. He had merely wanted to get away from the monster that had so forcefully brought him into "The World" and nearly tried to kill him. Upon getting tired he had slowed down needing to take a rest. He had decided to stop around this next corner. When he rounded the corner, he stopped in awe. A huge set of doors had stopped him from going any farther. "What are these?" Tryndivar said in a hoarse voice. He decided to stay here for a small time to regain some rest, strength, and hopefully, some sanity. He walked over and sat on a large stone, and leaned against the wall. "I must sleep, even if for only a minute..." Tryndivar muttered, before dozing off.
  20. Orion

Local Time:
    "All right then." Yuusei said wasting little time he immediately headed out the door and went to the chaos gate. There he went back to town and from there straight to Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground. Yuusei sat on a rock near the entrance of the cathedral waiting for Latorn to show up.