.Hack// [The World] Roleplay

Discussion in 'Lost Grounds' started by Haseyo, Dec 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    "Is that right?" Yuusei said."Shall I accompany you then?" he said looking bored."It no longer wants to play today it seems." he sighed and looked towards Latorn.
  2. Latorn

Latorn [GER] Moderator Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    Latorn turned around to Yuusei "Wait...what are you talking about? What doesn't want to play anymore?"
  3. Orion

Local Time:
    Yuusei looked at latorn."Oh nothing forget about it." he said."Shall we go into the dungeon."he said trying to change the subject.
  4. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Errm well alright...sure lets go" Latorn said, sounding a little bit confused. "To get to my special place is not as easy as it sounds though. Its a place that - as far as I know - only I can get to since I have a skill that lets me teleport around through the map."
  5. Orion

Local Time:
    "Is that right?" Yuusei said."That certainly is a well hidden place." he commented looking at latorn." I suppose I look forward to seeing it if I can reach it." he looked up.
  6. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Well I was able to discover lately that I can transport other players with me, even though the distance to travel is shorter that way." Latorn said and slowly walked up to the dungeon.
  7. Orion

Local Time:
    Yuusei looked at him."Seems like some ability." he said slowly following him."Well then I do hope this place is as good as you make it out to be."Yuusei said with interest as he looked behind him.
  8. Latorn

Local Time:
    "I don't know if it will be that nice to you as well but at least for me it is a nice place to relax and get away from all the problems in life" Latorn said and looked back at Yuusei.
  9. Orion

Local Time:
    "Perhaps, I will like it and maybe it will like it to.." Yuusei said looking back well shall we get going i'm interested to see this place" he said calmly
  10. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Sounds a little bit like you'd start screaming 'my precious' every minute now." Latorn said grinning at Yuusei. "Its over here..." he said as they walked into the dungeon.
  11. Orion

Local Time:
    "Does it now?" Yuusei said walking along side Latorn in the dungeon. "Oh." Yuusei had an uneasy look on his face. "Well I can't wait to see this place." he said calmly.
  12. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Alright we should be close enough for my skill to do the rest...give me your hand." Latorn said and looked over to Yuusei.
  13. Orion

Local Time:
    Yuusei looks at latorn for a brief moment and holds out his hand. "Very well then." he said calmly looking down and wondering about something.
  14. Latorn

Local Time:
    Latorn and Yuusei disappeared into fog. They reappeared in a strange looking room. Latorn started to walk around. "This is my special place. A part of this dungeon that was never completed. I think the admins thought this dungeon would already be big enough and just simply left these rooms as they were before. If you walk around you'll also notice that some textures are broken or even missing at all." He sat down on something that looked like a part of a staircase but was completely out of place and just standing in the middle of the hallway.
  15. Orion

Local Time:
    Yuusei walked behind the staircase and sat down and began playing with something."You really should keep this place secret I like it." Yuusei said still playing."But, I guess you're the only one to get us out as well?"Yuusei remarked and looked around the area.
  16. Latorn

Local Time:
    "I'm the only one to get in btu getting out is pretty easy" Latorn said and looked over to what was supposed to be a door. "This place even has a an entrance but after the admins closed it off there is now a wall in your way. Or rather the texture of a wall. You can just walk through it but only from this side. Seems like they didn't expect someone to find this place at all so they felt no need to block it off from this side too." He looked at Yuusei.
  17. MoogleMorphosis

MoogleMorphosis Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    Mont groped for more books of it's like as he soon was quick to find others after the first, and he held them under one arm, the other, ready with the eye to grab for a likely candidate, and then it seemed... frantic, chaotic. The wavemaster hesitated, then slowly walked over, and spread out five dark books over a small round table. It seemed that if they held knowledge of the darkness, they had the experience, the essence of it, and to such horror, the magical intensity of The World inlaid those properties in books, as they are marked in the essence of it's written text. He stood, and stared onto the table, and waved a light ribbon over the books, though the ribbon wouldn`t settle.

It would flutter, like it was being shaken by a terrible wind from the books, but there was no wind. Pulling back the ribbon, and reaching for his pack, Mont grabbed and tossed a handful of streams over them. He was making the wards with his hands, slowly encasing them in a white wind of ribbons. The books had held their ground that entire time, and had finally sprung open, at the mark, to dissipate the unfinished ward, as the ribbons fell, tattered to the floor. He looked up from his arm, which had shielded his eyes from the breaking gale, and saw large, towering shadows that went as high as the roof, but came bending their backs to focus on him. Sharply taking a breath, he realized that it had gotten all too quiet, and he made a defensive step over. They seemed sharply acute of his actions, but made for no sound. It was a moderately dark spell to use something as such, but Mont felt from a small knowledge that he in fact knew silence. Maybe he could unbind them, if it would help, but they may be something else...
  18. Orion

Local Time:
    "Oh I see." Yuusei said turning away from latorn so he wouldn't see what he was doing."So, only one way in two ways out I suppose." he said continuing to play with it."So, is this all there is to it though?" he asked.
  19. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Uhm yea I believe so." Latorn said walking up to Yuusei slowly. "I only use this place to hang out. I dont investigate it. Noone can get in here besides me, thats all I need to know."
  20. Orion

Local Time:
    "Well I'm sure that's all that needs to be known but it could hold a secret." Yuusei said continuing to play with whatever it is he was playing with."But, it should add a hint of mystery I guess." He said silently.