.Hack// [The World] Roleplay

Discussion in 'Lost Grounds' started by Haseyo, Dec 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Fujishawa

Fujishawa Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    "Geez it's dark down here, its like they're walls of shadow!" Tryndivar said while trying to see his hand in front of his hand. In the distances of shadow sounds could be heard. Tryndivar pulled out a flare and lit it illuminating the room he was standing in. He seemed to be in a rather large hallway, a way to his left and a way to the right. He walked down the left passage way first, upon going down this way it seemed as though it was a dead end with a huge pure black hole. -How deep could this be?- He pondered. He looked down, suddenly took a couple of steps back, for if he took another he would a fallen onto a ramp, and slid into the hole. "Well lets just see how deep it is..." Tryndivar said while tossing his flare into the middle of the pit. "What!?" He said. He saw that his flare didn't fall, it landed in the pool of black without a sound. The blackness slowly crept up and collected the flare pulling in, absorbing it. Even more disturbing was that the light from it didn't even pierce an inch of the darkness. Tryndivar now truly fascinated, and disturbed, decided that if there were more bizarre things down here than this he wouldn't want to be down here longer than he had to.

"Let's get looking for these beasts, and get out of here!" Tryndivar said to break the eerie silence around him. He then quickly walked down the other hallway in hopes of finding something to escape with. He found odd magical items, weapons from long ago, and caved-in rooms. He could still hear faint scratching, and whispers from time to time however. "No matter how much I look there's nothing to be found! If I'm quiet i can her the beasts, but they can't be found!" Tryndivar said, starting to lose hope. He then came across a rather large hallway. He believed that he might've explored everywhere else so he decided to go down this way. When walking down the hallway his flare grew dimmer, and darker, barely reaching the walls, and the floor. "This is a new flare it shouldn't be dying out!" Tryndar reasoned with himself. At this time wisps of cold were crawling over his body, "It's freezing down here!" He said. He then came to a very large room. at the center of it, there was another statue, draped in tattered black silk made out of what seemed to be pure darkness.
  2. Fujishawa

Local Time:
    Tryndivar walked around the room to see if there was anything else in the room he could use, but alas there was nothing but the ever engulfing darkness. He then moved closer to the statue to see its features. It was similar to the one above in facial features, but it was different, as though the two were connected, but different. They both were beautiful, alike, and different. "I must not linger... For something is here, I can feel it." Tryndivar took his eyesight off the beautiful statue, and started one last sweep of the area in case he had missed something. "Gosh its getting cold in here.." Tryndivar mumbled. He couldn't find anything once again, so he turned, and headed for the hallway desperately wanting to leave this place. 'Thump..' "What was that?" Tryndivar said while wiping a cold sweat from his head. 'Thump-thump' "Who goes there!? Show yourselves!!" Tryndivar exclaimed. 'Thump-thump, Thump-thump' It was growing faster, and louder. "Wait... -he moved his hand to his chest- It's just my heartbeat.." Tryndivar said while calming down. But a small realization popped into his mind, and quickly grew. "Wait how can I be feeling the cold in here? How can I feel my heart beat when my character touches his chest? No, this isn't possible!" Tryndivar yelled as he started to believe this more and more.

"This is a game... this can't happen this isn't true... How can i prove this isn't real?" Tryndivar thought while his panic was rising in his chest. He thought of a way to test this impossibility, he took his flare and pressed the end into his shoulder. "AGH!" He yelled. He dropped the flare and it rolled away behind him. "How!? how is this.... happening? Wait... It's the dark! Its driving me nuts I have to get out of here!!! The flare, where is it?" Tryndar said while looking around. At last he saw it, and not wanting to waste time he dove towards the floor to it. After seizing it he stopped like a wild animal does once it senses an unknown presence. "Something is here, it sees me... but where... where is it?" Tryndivar thought. He was staring at the floor in this moment thinking. "You will not escape..." a small, feminine voice had whispered. Sensing where it had come from he slowly raised his head, not wanting to. There the statue was looking directly at him. Its stone eyes were no longer there ink black reflective marbles to their place of existence. Upon seeing this Tryndivar screamed as loud as he could, and tried to scramble away from this presence, but large black hands shot forward grasping his left arm, and stomach. They lifted him up, and pulled him close to the giant statue's face. The remaining free hand reached up and caressed his face. "You remind me of..." It spoke. "Of what monster!? OF WHA- ugh..." He stopped suddenly coughing blood. He looked down, and saw the free hand stab right through his chest, where his heart laid. His vision, started to blur, but he could feel his heart beat yet. "You shall now be tested, mortal. Accept this." It said. Black slime, like oil started dripping from his chest, rather than blood. He felt his consciousness start to fade from pain. 'No, I can't...' Tryndivar thought. Slowly, painfully in a pouch Tryndivar pulled out what he hoped where flares. He pulled the rings from them, the soft click was enough to gain the beings attention.

-FLASH- "GWWWAAAAAHHHH!!!" The being shrieked so loud, Tryndivar felt one ring, and the other pop. He felt a warm liquid run down his head, and neck, but he didn't care. The being dropped him to cover it's eyes, and he hit the floor. Through fear, willpower, and adrenaline, he ran. He didn't care where to, here didn't care whether he could see, he just wanted away from here. He was sure he was lost until he saw a glimmer. He dared not hope, nor hesitate, he just forged on. The crushing of stone was heard behind him not far off, it was looking for him, it wasn't going to let him escape! Forward he rushed with his might, forward, forward, forward. It was getting closer he could feel it, the noises that were getting closer only made him run faster. There! the light! almost there! 15 feet, 12 feet, 8 feet, four! He dived hoping he would make it. "Die for your insolence!" It howled after him. The hands grabbed him as he was falling. He landed in the light, but that didn't stop it from trying to drag him back into the dark. "NO, NOT WHEN I WAS THIS CLOSE!!!" Tryndivar exclaimed at the top of his lungs. "Come back here, and- GAAAAH!" It screeched and howled once more. Light had blasted through the hole and severed the dark hands from him. "Who... are, you?" Tryndar hoarsely whispered. "I, am a friend..." It spoke in a woman's caring voice. A hand reached down and grabbed him, and pulled him up into the light. "Thank you, but I am tired, and need rest..." Tryndivar said, unable to open his eyes. "That is fine, rest until help arrives. I will stand guard until they arrive." The voice said. And with the peace of his mind he had fallen asleep, until the others arrived....
  3. Latorn

Latorn [GER] Moderator Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    Latorn felt as he was watched. He was still trying to see how many people would be there on this map with him. From what he saw it was only a BladeMaster and this other guy staring directly at him. He slowly started walking up to him. In his hands his blades appeared just in case he'd need them any second now to prevent getting PKed.
  4. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    Yuusei saw him holding his blades and grinned ever so slightly. He just stood there watching him come up as if knowing he thought he might need to defend himself though he knew that wouldn't last. He sat down on a rock with his tail waving around wondering what the Twin blade's next action would be.
  5. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Hey there!" Latorn shouted as he came closer to the stone. "Uhm as for me, I dont want any trouble" he said and his blades disappeared again because the other player didn't even move or draw a weapon. "Sooo could you please tell me why you're staring at me like a madman?" Latorn asked while looking up to the guy sitting on the stone.
  6. Orion

Local Time:
    Yuusei looked down upon him."Observing" he said plainly. He jumped down from the rock landing behind him. "Bored perhaps is the reason." saying while looking up at the sky. He was wondering what the mysterious person will do since he managed to spot him watching him.
  7. Asuna

Asuna Member

Local Time:
    Asuna walks into a dark room and notices an injured man on the ground. She walks up to him but then stops in her tracks. She looks around for what might have done this to him but it seems like it has been long gone now. She returns her attention to the injured man. She checks his hp and he's nearly dead. She nudges him with her sword but doesn't get a response. "Hmm," she mutters to herself. "Guess I'll heal him then be on my way." But she suddenly hears something. She looks around and prepares her sword. "It must be the monster that did this to him!"
  8. Fujishawa

Local Time:
    Tryndivar quickly opens his eyes, and grasps the woman's ankle near him. "*Cough* No, you cannot beat it, run from here, it isn't normal... *wheezing* It is other-worldly..." Tryndivar barely uttered. He thought "Who is she? Why is she here did she save me from the statue of darkness? Why does this pain still linger? Tryndivar moved his chest-piece and looked at his chest. A large black spot had appeared there with black veins reaching away from it. "Look... We must leave here at once, lest it comes back to finish its job..." Tryndivar mumbled. *Cough* His breathing had started to become ragged. He looked around, and came to notice the statue up here in the light. "It's different from before... Before it was holding a staff..." Tryndivar thought. The staff was now at its feet, as though someone dropped it. He looked back at the statue. It had now seemed slightly saddened. It had the face as though it had fought with someone it cared about and regrets doing so. Tryndivar donned that face many times when he fought with family. "There down that hall... Let's- *Cough* move down that way... Anywhere is better than here..." Tryndivar said gasping for air. He tried to get up, but fell when trying to stand up. He reached out, and grabbed the staff. He then used it for support to get up, and to start shambling away from the pit. "Come now... Quickly!" He shouted at the girl.
  9. Latorn

Local Time:
    "I thought staring at people out of boredom was just a hobby of mine but I guess I was wrong..." Latorn said. He turned around to the other player. "...This place has something special to it....Can you feel it too?" He started walking around looking through the field. "I usually come here to relax..."
  10. MoogleMorphosis

MoogleMorphosis Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    After taking much time, in search of the right books, Mont came to their cache of tomes and pieces of literacy. He would be found rummaging, and reading, but he never let himself be consumed by them, just looking in shadows. About now, the wavemaster was nearly finished with one column, which had a few uses, but none that he required. He pulled out two of the next ones, which were pretty thick and dusty, though he blew across it's spine to get that off. The book, he peered at anxiously, thinking that some of these books seemed to be named after people, so he turned over the cover. Just then, as he gazed down at the cover, he felt uneasy; a seal has been placed, one time ago, but now, its apparent that someone has savagely ripped it out from the book.

He began reading, feeling worried for the book, because as seals were broken, especially in original copies, they have the chance of altering the text, as a trap for those types. Reading on, it looked as though this wasn`t altered, in fact, it was actually relevant and a bit interesting. Those twirled pages took him to a time before, whenever the darkness was trying to consume this world....
  11. Orion

Local Time:
    Yuusei looks towards the rock. "You come here to relax?" he said. He slowly turned into the direction of the dungeon and sighed."Yes, something is indeed special." He looked down on the ground and then to the field beyond. There he spotted something that interested him. "I wonder what that is." he commented before looking back towards the twin blade.
  12. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Do you come here often too?" Latorn said. "I've never seen you before." He walked around again, staring into the air.
  13. Orion

Local Time:
    "Rarely." He said not paying much attention keeping his eyes on the field. "So, I doubt you would notice me." he said walking over and picking up two crystals one which was made of pure darkness and the other pure light.
  14. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Ohh whats that you're holding there?" Latorn said when he noticed the crystals. He walked over to the player and looked at the strange items.
  15. Orion

Local Time:
    "That I wish I knew." he said calmly placing the crystals into his pocket. He looked around a bit."Well then stranger what shall we do now?" Yuusei said looking towards him.
  16. Latorn

Local Time:
    "To be honest I have no idea..." Latorn said slowly walking around again. "I just came here to relax. But how about I introduce myself. I'm Latorn, known to some as 'The Stalker' because I like to just sit around and stare at people." he said with a smile on his face. "So who are you?"
  17. Orion

Local Time:
    Yuusei looked down at the ground and back at Latorn."I am Yuusei." he said sitting down. "That's an interesting hobby you have.." he said with looking up."So, you hang out here often?" he asked closing his eyes.
  18. Latorn

Local Time:
    "Yes this is one of my favourite places" Latorn said "I've been visiting this map since my first time playing this game. Since this is a pretty low level area you know?"
  19. Orion

Local Time:
    Yuusei looked around."Yeah this is pretty low leveled" he said thinking about something."Well what shall you be doing now?" he stood up looking towards the chaos gate.
  20. Latorn

Local Time:
    "I was originally going to my favourite place to hang out on this map." Latorn said looking to the dungeon.