Future-Whatever-Badges

Discussion in 'Aqua Polis Square' started by Silaan, Jun 1, 2013.

?

Like them?

1. Yep

100.0%
  2. Nope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Whatever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Silaan

Silaan Man Behind the Mask! Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    pretty much what it says on the tin... I said I make them and here they are:

Acro..png Cleric.png DTemplar.png Executioner.png Hero.png Hunter.png Marksmen.png Paladin.png Reaper.png Rogue.png a2cp4etw.png ueon5w4l.png ifrdvcn9.png uk3r8x8o.png

Made them all myself, including those little icons. they are completely copyleft, do with them whatever you like...

Also: I didn't get how many advanced classes there will be so, respect to the dev team for wanting to make so many...
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    Bambi, Brijesha, Viscro and 4 others like this.
  2. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    Acrobat is not hosted. And others may not be either. I know Warlock was. The attachment files need to be downloaded to your computer, then re uploaded to a hosting site like photobucket. I am hosting my own images, I recommend everyone host their own icons in case who ever is hosting it changes it and then you would lose it.
  3. Silaan

Local Time:
    sorry for that, I made it a bit simple for myself... yet each of those pics is about 6 kilobyte small so that shouldn't be that much of a problem I guess...
    But I am happy you like and that you use them^^ as long as at least one other person uses them it was worth the work
  4. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Judging by the time since u said u were starting this project until now, I am guessing it was too much work. The only gripe I have about them is how hard it is to read the text. But that is part of the fun.
  5. Silaan

Local Time:
    It wasn't too much work actually, I am just not proeficent at pixeling and a lazy bum XD
    hard to read? Hard to judge, since I made them it is easy for me, yet it may be hard to read due to the fact it is only 6 pixels high and five pixels width per letter... yet if it is to hard to read for someone he/she may change it however one likes, as said :D
  6. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    As much as I like my blinking Crim, I may have to combine all of these images into one to really get this to work. But for now, this layout works.
  7. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    It is just that the text is a soft grey, which is harder to see then say a white or black text would be. Im not going to bother changing mine. But if u did update them then i might. I think the badges would look better if people just used what ever designs u say are the ones to use. And not modify them to look like anything but your badges.
    Silaan likes this.
  8. Silaan

Local Time:
    guess it is right that this would be easier to read, non the less I prefer it like that.
    away from that this reads kinda funny, like I am some kinda higher person telling people things XD While my megalomanic side certainly likes that idea, the bigger of me stays to the first thing of calling this public domain (I said completely copyleft since I just forgot the term public domain XD)
    Also: I am certainly to lazy to update them... if I am gonna make anything like that again it'll be badges for the deitys of the game, but that is not going to happen soon :D

I have to say that making the wavemaster-icons was real fun thought
  9. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Excellent now it's time to add it :D
    Silaan likes this.
  10. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    I think the icons are amazing. That is why I said the only gripe was that. But I also see reason for it being less in your face about it.

But ya, those icons are great. High five on that!
  11. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    http://www.maniacworld.com/internet-high-five.jpg
    [​IMG]
    I agree
    Silaan likes this.
  12. The_Freedom_Fellow

The_Freedom_Fellow Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    I will use these one day when I decide between reaper and rouge. :p
  13. Silaan

Local Time:
    lawl, they wont run away - since I saved them on my computer, so take your time deciding XD
    also: I am happy for the positive feedback, yay ^^
  14. Azrial

Azrial Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I know this thread is a bit dated, but I just found it so it's new to me ^_^
    I enjoy the badges (I've seen them around the forum and have been wondering where they came from xD) and will begin to use them. I do agree that the text is slightly hard to read, but I can deal with it. Good job, Man behind the Mask.
  15. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    I forgot Silaan was the one who made these, lol. Ya, they are so awesome even Sieg uses it. But no problems bringing this one back up every now and then. Let the new members find where these are if they want to use them.
  16. Arkayle

Arkayle Well-Known Member Backer Descendants of Raiden

Local Time:
    i love you for these. -must resist using them all-
  17. Viscro

Viscro Community Manager Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Did I ever tell you that what you've done was a really cool job, and still is?
    You've definitely a lot of potential, like so many people here.
  18. Silaan

Local Time:
    which did plant a smile on my face.

anyways, thx for the positive feedback and all that jazz but... getting complimented on just about anything is feelin' a tad awkward . . . especially if it is something as trivial as those badges . . .
  19. Oberon

Oberon Mr. Outside Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    *compliments silaan's modesty* Why silaan you're too humble
    [​IMG]
    (silaan's real thoughts)
    But seriously, it's the people who take time to do something for other people with no ulterior motive who are the most deserving of thanks :D (Even if it is something trivial in your mind)
    Brijesha, Dragon, Crim and 1 other person like this.