FFXIV?

Discussion in 'Aqua Polis Square' started by Balmung, Aug 5, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Balmung

Balmung Active Member

Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    Anyone here play? I plan on getting it by this weekend.
  2. Krescent

Krescent Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    i plan on getting the ps3 version when it comes out next year... the free period is supposed to end in late november or early december.
  3. Saika

Saika Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    Yeah me2.
  4. Neminis Nihilum

Neminis Nihilum Member

Local Time:
    Woot, Final Fantasy XIV~

I only got to play for a week or so way back in march before my Laptop finally decided to die. Poor fellow had a good run.
    I should be getting a new desktop in today or so. First thing I'm going to do is install that game. Then I'm gonna pray that the integrated graphics card can run it, even if it is on "minecraft" settings. I still need to buy a standalone.

Anywho, I'm Rester Riot on the Balmung server. Feel free to look me up if you join there.
  5. kungfuboom

kungfuboom Monster Maker! Senior Member

Local Time:
    I was thinking about it, but I'm still unsure
  6. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    2.0 is coming out in a few months. Atm 1.23 is out, so you do have a chance to play the "before everything happens" content. They've been completely remaking the game the last year while shelling out some nice content for the current member base.
    I know if you dont get it soon, no more gooobie mount!
  7. Balmung

Balmung Active Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, i've been research about it. I know that ffxiv has been a mess lately but once 2.0 comes out (realm reborn) I'm about to play it non stop, of course with a few breaks of The World.
    And yeah that goobie mount :C I bet i won't be able to reach the level requirement in time to get it though unless i grind 24/7. Gonna hate that it's going to be gone forever once 2.0 comes out.
  8. Taltiana

Taltiana Well-Known Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    I was thinking of getting final fantasy XIV for my brothers playstation cause my laptop is crap I love my brither though so if he loves me he'll let me use his playstation.
  9. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    The level for goobie is level 30. It'll take a day or two to get to it...and I'm talkign about a few hours a day max, especially if someone PL's you.
    I dont know how fast levelign will be in 2.0...but I can guarentee you its wicked fast now. That by itself is probably the best reason to get it now then later.
  10. Krescent

Krescent Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'm friggin' glad there's going to be a PS3 version cuz i also own a craptop
  11. Taltiana

Taltiana Well-Known Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    IKR LMAO ^^
  12. Ginko

Ginko Member

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    I want to play, but I want some people to play with. The bad rap the game has got has made all of my MMO buddies refuse to play.

If you're looking for an avid player to jump in and play, lemme know, and maybe you'll get a very active party buddy.
  13. Escalus

Escalus Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I happen to play FFXIV still (Sadly my computer's motherboard went out of whack and I shipped it back to MSI for evaluation) I'm eagerly awaiting 2.0 though.
  14. kungfuboom

Local Time:
    I bought a copy over amazon because I couldn't find any in store so I will hopefully be playing by tuesday
  15. Escalus

Local Time:
    All of the stores apparently pulled the old version of FFXIV because in about a month or so, servers are going down for character transfers to "A REALM REBORN" and beta tests, for next year's release.
  16. kungfuboom

Local Time:
    Oh ok, but there is still enough time to play the game right?
  17. Escalus

Local Time:
    yep *I believe until mid-late September*
  18. kungfuboom

Local Time:
    Ah cool maybe we'll see each other in game don't know what I want to be yet though haha
  19. Escalus

Local Time:
    If you spot this Monk.... It's me. lol

[​IMG]
  20. kungfuboom

Local Time:
    I'll get my totoro and search everywhere
    [​IMG]