Favourite .hack character?

Discussion in 'Neko's Tavern' started by NubSmoo, May 7, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. NubSmoo

NubSmoo Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Lol as much as I love to watch anime it does seem that the manga is always better when the manga was made first
    The_Freedom_Fellow likes this.
  2. Nilzko

Nilzko Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    If i can say 2.
    haseo and yuuki sora.

Attached Files:

3. Zenaky

Zenaky New Member

Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    Tsukasa has always been my favorite character!
  4. Tonku

Tonku Member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    Gaspard!

Oh man if I could play a create your own character .hack dating Sim I'd be all over him aaaa/

Not all for his cute as hell pc/ but on the other side he has to be the biggest sweetheart, cute lil caring lost puppy... who's king of crimson vs... and as far as I've seen is the only dog tu tribe player character.

Also Matsu!

AND OUKA.

AND SHUGO. I liked him so much back then I named my rabbit after him ahah.

ok and maybe piros.

Just because he makes me squirm uneasy ly whenever I see any forms of him any where. LOL

tumblr_mi11rc60Ok1riz1n5o1_500.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  5. fm3

fm3 Member

Local Time:
    I think Subaru, maybe.
  6. Scipio

Scipio Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Black Rose and Alkaid!
  7. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    You know who my LEAST favorite was? Tsukasa. Bloody, damn, Tsukasa. Started my least favorite, ended my least favorite...and made me watch an entire anime where he just sits like an emo and complains.
    Then he gets hack powers basically and still is a punk about it.
    Hate Tsukasa.
  8. NubSmoo

NubSmoo Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hey, sorry about the late response but I been studying for exams at University. My least favourite character is probably Mistral as she's a bit annoying when you first meet her. xD
  9. Xyran

Xyran Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    I would personally say that one of my favorites characters is Ovan. (In the .Hack//GU games) Even though he is causing turmoil in other peoples lives, from causing players to go comatose due to the Aida in his left arm, he was willing to give up the entirety of his life for something he held dear, his little sister.
  10. JCMazeFTL

JCMazeFTL Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Sora, Balmung in later series after adminship, Crim, and prolly the wolf lady from twilight of the bracelet. If I am right?
  11. Alron Thunderdrummer

Alron Thunderdrummer Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    allways liked Balmung´s awkwardness and pride and... actually, let´s just say character. insta fave. though it´s strange that he seems so different in different media. I also like Ovan a lot.
  12. Scipio

Local Time:
    Alkaid seriously is the best, she is so so awesome. Glad we agree!
  13. Scipio

Local Time:
    He is almost the complete opposite to Kite, who uses his new abilities for the good of others, is proactive, not a jerk, and pushes forward. Then you have Tsukasa who just sits around running grunties into walls, total jerk.
  14. Laurayne

Laurayne Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    YES! I Wish There Were More Scenes Of Her Actually Being The Badass She Is Instead of The Tsundere Side. (Which Is Adorable Btw)
  15. MOONDOGGIE6969

MOONDOGGIE6969 New Member

Local Time:
    hope people still post here, might be able to poll this later. that aside Ouka is in my opinion the best for two very obvious reasons............. she`s strong and funny. what did you think i was talking about?
    NubSmoo likes this.
  16. Akira Hayami

Akira Hayami Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    imo Akira Hayami and Mayumi Kurokawa are the best ones.
    NubSmoo likes this.
  17. Silver Knight

Silver Knight Active Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    Balmung and the Silver Knight are my favorite, Balmung for his sense of pride in the game and Silver Knight for his sense of Justice in the game.
    NubSmoo likes this.
  18. Thage

Thage Member

Local Time:
    I'd have to say a toss-up between BlackRose and Bear for the R:1 entries in the franchise, and between Alkaid and Ohm-Rice (purely for his forum posts and the running gag of people calling him Butt-Rice) in the R:2 games. Haven't played //LINK so I can't weigh in on it, but I did like Sakuya from //QUANTUM.

And now I'm sitting here thinking of how cool it would've been if you got AIs based on characters from //SIGN and //IMOQ after beating the G.U. series. Like, Tsukasa and Subaru from beating Volume 1, Kite and BlackRose from Volume 2, and Bear and Mistral from Volume 3. Then again, that would've made the party INSANELY huge by the series standards (it was already pretty big by the end of Volume 3, once you got all the hidden postgame characters).
    NubSmoo likes this.
  19. Unity

Unity Member

Local Time:
    Tsukasa is the character I like the most because he really didn't care much for other people and he looked like he was having fun while doing it so I say that it would be Tsukasa
    NubSmoo likes this.