Favorite .hack GU characters?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Renny Wilder, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Renny Wilder

Renny Wilder Member

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Mine would probably have to be Silabus, he's so nice. I also ended up really liking Atoli, even if I didn't in the first game.
    azuretre and Krescent like this.
  2. AzureKite

AzureKite Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    636382751.2.jpg
    enough said.
    Cosmic Architect and archaicINF like this.
  3. PirosTheFourth

PirosTheFourth Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    I have to hand it to Zelkova. He's the guildmaster of Moon Tree and the master of Net Slum. He was always so nice too. He sort of has the polar opposite personality of someone that has "reaper" in their job title. It's like I have a ton of respect for the guy even though his character would never ask for it. Not to mention he is stocked on healing items whenever you invite him to your party !
    Cosmic Architect likes this.
  4. archaicINF

archaicINF Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
  5. Renny Wilder

Renny Wilder Member

Local Time:
    Haha I know, when I walked into the last stretch of battles with Cubia I forgot to stock up on Revival Medicine and was super scared because I only had 2, but then I remembered about trading and found Zelkova had a full stock of Revive Potions and thought well hey. What do you think he is in real life? A lot of people seem to think he might be an AI but I don't really think it makes sense because how would he hack the game and message Pi's personal phone number if he's an AI?
  6. AzureKite

AzureKite Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Well in the world of GU and all that, the internet connects everything. Like how Cubia causes issues for everything like trains and such in the real world? No reason that a AI couldn't do the same with anything on the internet. My guess is that he is an AI or just a really old player who's a good hacker but I'd go with AI.
  7. Renny Wilder

Renny Wilder Member

Local Time:
    Ah I get how that would make sense. It would explain how he got to the Net Slum, and how he can exist outside the game, like sending and receiving emails and stuff. Either theory works I think
  8. Retri

Retri New Member

Local Time:
    As simple a my favorite may be I really liked Haseo and his character development through the game.
  9. Ovan

Ovan Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    <-----
    Cosmic Architect and calmchaos like this.
  10. Silaan

Silaan Man Behind the Mask! Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    I never actually played any .hack//G.U. game for more then half an hour, so~, my exposure is mainly through reading up on it, watching //Roots, Returner and Trilogy, as well as discussions on the topic...

...I actually really much dislike Haseo... liked him far more as Sora.
    Besides that, due to a lack of exposure to the actual games, my fav. character is Atoli... why? Well, a gall years back in different fora called herself Catoli--being a portmanteau of Cat and Atoli... because she liked Cats and Atoli was her fav. character. Well, I simply liked that person and came to associate Atoli with her. So~, yeah, a bit roundabout.
    Cosmic Architect and calmchaos like this.
  11. Krescent

Krescent Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Silabus as well. The guy is a bro.
    azuretre and calmchaos like this.