Favorite fantasy anime power?

Discussion in 'Aqua Polis Square' started by Ghladias1992, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Ghladias1992

Ghladias1992 Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    I know this probably been asked a lot and it's a popular topic but I wanted to know what anime powers would you want I would choose alchemy from Full Metal Alchemist I mean really it beats witchcraft lol XD plus without it you wouldn't have the philosopher stone unless you're Harry Potter of course. The closest thing to the FMA Alchemy is the genesis and practicing merkaba which is what it looks like Full Metal Alchemist is based off of and the diagram for the Philosopher Stone is real maybe it's blood to complete it XD I know in Sacred Star of Milos they used a machine to concentrate energy possibly matter and used human blood and turned it into a stone rock is this possible to do with human blood though to solidfy it?
  2. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    I'm spliting my answer in to two parts...

part 1

part 2
  3. The_Freedom_Fellow

The_Freedom_Fellow Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    I know mine is boring, but make me a vampire. Eternal life to enjoy things at the pace I choose.
  4. flamedog

Local Time:
    You can do better then that... just become Alucard :3!
  5. The_Freedom_Fellow

The_Freedom_Fellow Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    Without the slavery part! :D
  6. Asper Kaos

Asper Kaos Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    This is by far the best anime power ever:

I have actually always wanted to be able to shapeshift ever since I was a kid. Besides that, probably blood magic from "Beyond the Boundary" or "Deadman Wonderland."
  7. TheEnigmaticLahran

TheEnigmaticLahran Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    This. I actually made my first username Shapeshift415... lol
    . . .
    Stahp judging me!
  8. Lunex

Lunex Bloody Lunatic... Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I'm actually fond of quite a few powers from the Type-Moon universe. That being said I think I'm torn between Archer's Projection/Reality Marble Magic and Berserker's Knight of Honor. Its hard to choose between a power that would let you make an unlimited arsenal and one that can turn anything into your arsenal.
  9. TheEnigmaticLahran

Local Time:
    I would prefer a more subtle power, unless of course it was in another universe where battle was more important than business or politics. But, if it was real life, I would much prefer the power to stop time for everything except chosen things (although it would never freeze my cognitive ability so that it doesn't just remain frozen forever), and then potentially reset my position to where I was before I stopped time. This would allow me to either take all the time I need to think of an appropriate response to anything. That, or if I was in a life threatening situation, just freeze time and go away.
    If I had to choose a battle power, though... Hrm... I'm going to have to think about that one.
  10. TheEnigmaticLahran

Local Time:
    As for actual anime powers for real-life, I would probably choose the power of "The Gamer". That would mean I get to live my life as an RPG, which would be glorious and I would rarely be bored.
    If it was a world for battle, I'd probably choose the power of Esdeath (from Akame ga Kiru). She can freeze things. The following is a spoiler if you aren't anywhere near caught up with the manga. Dunno about the anime:
    Stalwart_as_the_Mount likes this.
  11. flamedog

Local Time:
    Good choice ~
  12. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    The power to be a skinny nerd and have amazingly hot chicks fight over me in my household while I do nothing to warrant it.
    That is the true power of anime.
  13. Quine

Quine Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    I don't Know... Video Girls Magnetic Power are very cool but...
    I am a boy...