\\ERROR sidelines

Discussion in 'Lost Grounds' started by snakebyte12, Feb 20, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. snakebyte12

snakebyte12 Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    The year is 2024 and CC Corp was beginning to decline and had begun revising their one hit game "The World" in an attempt to save their buisness, however they were running out of ideas for the game until a fanfiction wrighter came to the company to iduce a proposition to the company because his most recent work for writing an Epitaph of Twilight pt.2 due to the original version being based off of this and also due to theoriginal Epitaph never being finished. This project nded up in success saving the company and getting more players interrested in the game again. 6 months have passed and the new revision is already experiencing problems once agian and mysterious rumors spread throughout the net similar to the original two versions except with a slightly darker tone to them, yet dispite the rumors several people still franticly go about their days in "The World"
  2. Fujishawa

Fujishawa Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    "The plains, ever expansive, will always be flowing with wind, little or big, strong or weak. The world, it is large, everchanging, and always unknown, much like our own. Such is the life of this game, and all who play it. .....I'm terrible at poetry." Titanus stated. He sat at the top of a hill overlooking the vast plains, and was content with himself. "Too bad, this place could be quite the inspiration. I like this game, and hope it makes a comeback. It would be a shame for such a masterpiece to fade away. Well, can't put off this fight any longer." Titanus said. He backed up, pulled out his axe, ran forward, and jumped over the edge and fell. The hill was actually very steep on one side, and at the bottom he knew a monster would spawn. A giant level 30 spider had spawned below him, and when he landed on it, he brought his axe down and cleaved into its head. That alone brought some massive amounts of damage, but didn't kill it. It started shrieking, and bucking trying to get him off. "Just hold still!" Titanus yelled at it. It bucked him off into the air, but when he started down, he aimed a blow. *CRACK* Titanus hit the ground, but his attack was successful, its front left leg came off. With a loss of a limb it became off balance, and fell over. Seizing the chance Titanus ran forward and started furiously hacking into its head. The monster now weakened, couldn't move. He raised his axe high over his head, and brought it crashing down, and decapitated the beast. Its body disappeared, and left a chest. It contained gold, it always did. "Well, what do you know? Record time!" Titanus said with glee. He went back to the top of the hill, and sat down. Titanus breathed in deeply, and slowly let it out"I love the view of this spot..."
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  3. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    Ragnarok let the rings fall over him as he logged in."Oh boy this game again." he said with glee running around town going from town to town. Looking all over the place for the potion shop he couldn't find."I'm lost again..." he said to himself with disappointment. Finally, after lots of running around he found the shop only to find out he didn't have enough for the sprite ocarina he wanted to get. "Guess I got to get more money." he said jumping up and down towards the Chaos Gate. Before going off he looked into his inventory "Forgot to get the potions." smiling to himself once again trying to find the magic shop for potions once again.
  4. Fujishawa

Local Time:
    "Whew... I swear this monster seems to be getting tougher, but no matter. That's now three giant spiders dead, and I still haven't died yet!" Titanus said going back up the hill. He took seat underneath the only cherry blossom tree in the area. "The winds of change never stop blowing, they just move somewhere else, destined to travel far and wide for eternity. He waited once more for another beast to kill. He looked skywards, and saw a flying frigate. "I wish I had one of those..." Titanus wished.
  5. Orion

Local Time:
    "Finally found it again." Ragnarok said to himself buying one potion. Ragnarok started heading towards the Chaos Gate."Now it's time for a dungeon to get the money for a Sprite Ocarina." he said laughing using the Chaos Gate. Ragnarok appeared on a field with Cherry blossoms on the ground. "Pretty" he said picking a handful up and tossing them into the air. Ragnarok walked aimlessly looking for the dungeon and saw a hill with a Cherry blossom tree in the distance."Maybe that's it." he said skipping down towards the hill hoping to find the dungeons entrance.
  6. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    "Monsters, monsters, and more monsters. Will it ever end? Oh well, it doesn't really matter because it eans more kills for me!" the white twinblad shot up and grinned malliciously while dashing straight after eneies screaming "kill" over annd over repeatedly slashing enemies. "Ahaha! Is that the best you've got?" He exclaimes and then one monster raises their claw and power slashes Zephyr sending him flying into a group and he soon gets surrounded. "Heh. Alittle more of a challenge than I thought." At that moment Zephyr starts spinning around like a tornado slashing all the enemies around him at once while screaming "Maelstrom" and just barely manages to back them off long enough to land the finishing blows on each of them. Zephyr then licks the blood off his twin swords saying "What a good kill as they vanish dropping chess and a ggolden light envelopes Zephyr. "Huh? Level 24 now. Tie to collect my rewards I suppose"
  7. Fujishawa

Local Time:
    Titanus had just killed yet another spider monster, but this time it got in a couple of critical hits. He finally reached the top of the hill, and as always he sat next to his tree, and waited for the monster, and his health to return. He looked over and saw the sun starting to get low. "The sun sets once more, but not a day has gone by in all our lives." Titanus said.
  8. Orion

Local Time:
    Ragnarok finally reached the hill and slowly circled it." Maybe up top?" he said slowly climbing the top and peeked seeing what seemed to be a giant robot sitting there."It's so big and shiny." Ragnarok said as his eyes lit up. "I wonder if I can touch it." saying to himself deciding if he should go poke it.
  9. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    Noticing that his health had becoe low from taking on that group of enemies, Zephyr decided to go back to town for the time being and restock on his items. As soon as he had returned to town, He wandered through town listening to the murur of the other players chatting and began wondering why he was soloing in this game. "I need a friend to play with. This game is great and all now, but I'd really like a friend." He said as he waited on the bridge in town.
  10. Fujishawa

Local Time:
    It had been long enough for him to recover, but not for the beast to come back. He continued to just enjoy his view, and the peace of the land around him. Surprisingly a large falcon like bird had flown down and landed on his shoulder, however it flew off as quick as it had come. He watched it fly off, and watched it soar too far to see.
  11. Orion

Local Time:
    Ragnarok finally decided."I'll just go back to town if it is a monster then I might have trouble." he said sliding down the side of the mountain and went back to town via the Chaos Gate."This just looks cooler the more you do it." he spun around and ran towards the bridge he saw someone on the bridge and slowly walked up to him and began poking him with his staff."Anyone home?" he asked smiling.
  12. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    "Hrm?" Zephyr looked up in confusion. "Yes? What is it?" Zephyr stood up and faced the peculiar person talking to him thinking to himself about birds randomly and outbursts about birds slightly without noticing, but after concentrating on the person talking to him
  13. Orion

Local Time:
    "I saw this awesome golden robot thing." Ragnarok said looking towards him."Oh.. what are you doing here all by yourself?" he asked curiously. Ragnarok then poked him again and giggled.
  14. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    Zephyr then gets slightly mortified by the giggle and backs off slightly with a scred look on his face. "umm... wondering what todo i guess? Anyways what're you up to?Wait! Who are you anyways?"
  15. Orion

Local Time:
    "Oh!" Ragnarok said "I knew I was forgetting something." he looked at him."Um, my names Ragnarok what is yours..?" he held out his arms."Wanna go see a shiny robot with me?" he jumped up and down.
  16. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    "um, I'm Zephyr and I like pie!'' Zephyr saidsuddenly thinking of pie and desiring some then thought to himself maybe the shiny robot has some."Lets go get that pie!" Zephyr says agreeing to go with him. Zephyr then runs of to the Chaos Gate forgetting that he doesn't know the area words or even to bring Ragnaroc
  17. Orion

Local Time:
    Ragnarok smiled "This will be fun" he said running over to Zephyr and telling him the keywords. Ragnarok then went to the field and picked up another handful of cherry blossoms and waited on him.
  18. Arkayle

Arkayle Well-Known Member Backer Descendants of Raiden

Local Time:
    Strolling through the root town, his scythe resting on his shoulder, Arkayle noticed two players conversing about a strange monster. Unable to quell his morbid curiosity, he slowed his pace and managed to stick around just long enough to watch one of the characters bolt towards the gate. As soon as the other player started towards the gate, Arkayle turned around and followed him at a distance, acting casual. At the gate, Arkayle heard the mumble of 3 keywords, and decided he would follow the two characters, just to get a glimpse of this monster.
  19. Fujishawa

Local Time:
    "Last one, then I have to save my progress." Titanus said. Once again, he jumped. However the spider this time the spider was white this time. "What, an albino!?" Titanus said surprised. "SKY SUNDER!" He yelled. His axe lodged itself inside its abdomen, and shell had broken off. It suddenly got low, and jumped extremely high. Titanus held onto his axe, the only thing keeping him attached to the beast. However when falling it turned upside-down, and it intended to fall on him. Titanus had one shot at this however. He angled his axe straight up and down. *SLAM* Titanus had nearly died, but his risk wasn't without a bonus. The beast grew still, and Titanus crawled out from underneath it. He looked at its abdomen, and his axe had gone through it, and pierced its heart. It went gray, and it disappeared. "Ok, THAT was close!" Titanus said while collecting his weapon, and money. However the chest had also given him the "Spider Eye Ring." He put the ring on, and it had a yellow gem, that looked like one of its eyes. "A +10% critical chance? Very good." Titanus said. He started his walk up the hill, and sat at his spot. He drank a potion, and regained half of his health. He then waited to recover the rest before leaving. He suddenly flashed yellow, and a screen announced "LEVEL 32!" He was happy that he had finally leveled up again. He smiled, and decided to just wait here for awhile.

(Fun Fact: The abdomen of the spider contains many vital organs including its heart! The abdomen is referred to as its butt by most.)
  20. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    "For the honor of....what was I after again? Oh yeah!" Zephyr then warped to the area zooming past Ragnaroc searching for the monster but then quickly gets distrcted by the blossoms. "These sure are pretty. I feel kind of sorry for any monsters around here" Zephyr said chukling mischivously and begining his wicked grin again searching carefully for any monsters whithin the area thinking of slashing one of his two blades down a monsters chest ripping out their organs with his bare hands and sucking their blood dry and then feasting on their deat carcases until only bones remain. Zephyr then laughed chaoticly