//ERROR recruitment

Discussion in 'Out-of-Character' started by snakebyte12, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. snakebyte12

snakebyte12 Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Awhile ago, Crim mentioned that perhaps i should make a roleplay of the .hack story i have created, known as .hack//ERROR primarily about a group of three characters who hunt down a perticular PC who has the power to kill people in the real world through the game, however what diferentiates this from most .hack stories is that none of the hero's have special powers. the storyline includes a fanfictionn writer creating a pt.2 to the Epitaph of Twilight creating 8 new phases and CC Corp implimented this into a new version of the game. this roleplay will not be about the hero's from my story, but about other people playing and experiencing the game while this catastrophe is going on. so if you are interested feel free to create your own characters. in this version, it includes all the original character classes with a few more such as reaper (scythe), energy reader(crystiline energy/hand to hand), and rune gunner from here. if you have any questions, just ask. if you are interested, please leave possible character information. the main thing i ask is please no godmoding or one hit kill moves.
    Crim likes this.
  2. Arkayle

Arkayle Well-Known Member Backer Descendants of Raiden

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    id be more than glad to join in on this RP! most definitely a reaper class myself, but may i ask what kind of layout you would ask for in the character sheet?
  3. Fujishawa

Fujishawa Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    So to be clear this is about how this is affecting our everyday playthroughs of The World, and doesn't revolve around the central story? That's fairly interesting, and new so I might join in.
  4. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    That's exactly why I suggested he set this up. Its not original in any way, but it's not something many people do. A lot of mediums take this path, like Star Wars games and such. If you arent playing Luke, u are playing someone around him. He is doing all the super amazing stuff while you do the general labor. You still have adventures too, but no one will tell stories of your battles. Does that make them any less important? No! But they will be over shadowed by the true story line.

Im getting goosebumps (or goose pimples) just thinking about this idea!
    Fujishawa likes this.
  5. Latorn

Latorn [GER] Moderator Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    I'd like to join you guys too...if I can be creative enough to make up another character besides Latorn :D
  6. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Remember that this character should just be a regular player. So u don't need to get as creative. I will, but that's just because I like to build backstory to explain how my character is how he is.
  7. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    i would ask for the character class, name, basic description (for visualisation reasons), personality, level (i reccomend anywhere between 20-30 myself), and if you can think of some, possible skills that your character has.
  8. Arkayle

Arkayle Well-Known Member Backer Descendants of Raiden

Local Time:
    NAME:Arkayle
    CLASS:Reaper
    PHYSICAL TRAITS:Shoulder-length black hair, dark eyes, a few small pieces of plate armor can be seen beneath his robe, ------------------------such as a small gold and silver pauldron on his right shoulder and matching plates on his knees.
    PERSONALITY:loner. very rarely is seen with a party. usually off investigating rumors he hears around mac anu. Arkayle -------------------knows enough about The World to understand that it isnt always just a game, and he treats it as such.
    LEVEL:25
    SKILLS:
    *Dark Cleave- Arkayle swings his living scythe in a wide arc, creating shadowy blades that follow suit.

*Overdrive- An intense chain combo that mostly consists of spinning attacks and powerful downward cleaves.

*Calamity- An upward slice that launches its target upwards, and also gives the user a free use of shadow meld. This free ability is most commonly used to follow the opponent into the air for a devastating combo before throwing them back to the ground.

*Shadow Meld- Allows the user to shift dimension, becoming completely intangible and gaining incredible movement speed. The user is unable to attack until shifting back into his normal dimension.

*Succumb- Arkayle gives in to the dark entity that lives within his scythe. Tendrils of darkness writhe beneath the characters robes, taking hold of his body. The character still has control over his mind, but is unable to do anything but talk to the dark entity while controlled. During this period, the character's body is forced to lash out, unleashing any skill or attack available. While this ability is active, Dark Cleave, Overdrive, and Calamity become upgraded versions of themselves, while Shadow Meld ability becomes a special skill, "Full Shift".

*Full Shift- An ability only useable while the character is under the effect of "Succumb". When Full Shift is used, the dark essence that controls the users body is absorbed. The character's body is now under his own control, but the dark essence has tainted the character, taking 75% of the character's remaining HP and warping his body into that of a demon. This ability allows full use of upgraded skills and grants extra attack damage. After one minute, this effect wears off and the character becomes himself again. However the stress from this skill has damaged the character. The user's HP regen is 0% for the next hour and his attacks do 50% damage.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  9. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    very nice thank you, however, i would like to point out that in this story/version Mac Anu doesn't exist. the delta server in this one is known as Kehln Ourr, okay?
  10. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Shame I seem to have stumbled onto this too late to join. Well I hope you guys have fun, Snake is a good story teller even if it doesn't make any sense ^^.
  11. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    not nessisarilly Aurora. we haven't started yet. there's still a chance to join
  12. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Y would u be too late to join?
  13. Orion

Local Time:
    I'd suspect as much seeing as its three pcs hunting down another pc. But, what classes are available to pick anything that ever existed in .hack?
  14. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    wrong. that is just the story this rp is based off of. we are the overshadowed ordinary players of the world while this is going on. we are still importaint, just not noticed really in the story. and current classes, Wavemaster, Blademaster, Heavy Blade, Long Arm, Heavy Axe-man, Twinblade, Energy Reader, Rune Gunner, and Reaper
  15. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    That is the theme of his story he is writing. Our role is not in that main story line, but we play characters in The World while these things are going on around us. We will not be the Heroes of the story, we are merely bystanders and maybe witnesses to what is going on.
  16. Orion

Local Time:
    I see. Any of those classes hmm.. energy reader? Are pictures allowed for descriptions as I don't know how to word it out very well last time someone thought I was talking about a giant lizard >.>
  17. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    that is fine. and energy reader has a crystal necklace around their neck and unleashes a powerful aura and fights hand to hand also using the aura as a weapon.
  18. WokioTheWolfy

WokioTheWolfy Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    I think that im joining in the RP, if it's still accepting applications
  19. Orion

Local Time:
    How long are you taking applications? I might need a day or I could be done in an hour xD?
  20. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    porbably a week or so. laptoppurchased and now active!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.