Dear Sigfre and Staff!

Discussion in 'The World Message Board' started by JohnyBlack, May 12, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Raellia

Raellia Member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    You know what's even funnier? They're reading Facebook messages. However, they're not responding.
  2. Alron Thunderdrummer

Alron Thunderdrummer Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    I'm just going to throw my voice out there: I'd like to play the game again, bugs or no. the social aspect and the exploration are really nice and nostalgic.
  3. Arkayle

Arkayle Well-Known Member Backer Descendants of Raiden

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    As much as I hate to say it, yeah: they wont be coming back, at least no time soon... several years I'm sure... and by then, I doubt they'll be interested in this project anymore.
    I hate it because in some of the last versions released, I used my oculus rift development kit to make this one of the first few oculus enabled mmos...
    it was never FULLY fleshed out, but I got to see this handcrafted world as if I were there... and it was wonderful. ill always hope this gets finished... and if development starts again, you know ill be here helping sieg with more vr tech... but until then, just know, I really miss this family.
    archaicINF likes this.
  4. Viscro

Viscro Community Manager Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Are you sure about that?
  5. Daikonran

Daikonran Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Facebook messenger gives read receipts when a message is viewed, so I think it’s safe to say that if Raellia believes they read a message it’s because Facebook has labeled it as “seen” after it was opened by whomever is controlling the irdiumbased Facebook (Keramory?).
  6. Viscro

Viscro Community Manager Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I'll look into it, thank you.
  7. JohnyBlack

JohnyBlack Active Member

Local Time:
    I'm back to find still comatose game...
  8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught Well-Known Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    At this point JohnyBlack I think it would be better to start a completely new project. If you've got the hardware to host with, start looking for some skill here that was part of the project.
  9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught Well-Known Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    If Sieg ever comes back, the idea would be to merge the new project with the old and at least have 2 people at the top in case this ever occurs again.
    Stalwart_as_the_Mount likes this.
  10. JohnyBlack

JohnyBlack Active Member

Local Time:
    ive been working on a 2d project

Attached Files:

11. Cosmic Architect

Cosmic Architect Active Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    Someone's paying for the website too... I don't remember who that was, but I think it was an individual backer. Hence why we all still have somewhere to speculate I suppose.
  12. JohnyBlack

JohnyBlack Active Member

Local Time:
    still is sad that a good portion of us didn't even get to play....

---merge---

I'm sure its possible to emulate the server side stuff... if anyone is interested pm me
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2018