DAFFY Doodles

Discussion in 'Art Gallery' started by DAF, Oct 3, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. DAF

DAF DAF-inator Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    I was planning on drawing some concept art for you guys, cause a bunch of you were doing it and it seemed like fun, but I got a but carried away with the under form.​

[​IMG]

I thought it looked cool and wanted to show yo guys!​

.... But I see a mistake now....​

DX I'm so conflicted.​
    [​IMG]

Fail​
    I should fix it.... *Is lazy*​
  2. Thespian

Thespian Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    made my day!
    Yuda and DAF like this.
  3. Xiff

Xiff Concept Designer Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Pff, one person's fail is another's "I wish I could draw that well"
    Seriously, looks good to me. And I love the doodle at the bottom (assuming you drew that as well)
    Yuda and DAF like this.
  4. DAF

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

Rough female Wavemaster, I forgot how much I hate concept art. (I don’t hate it.) It only ever makes me want to sew or build. But complainers gonna complain right? Maybe I should add some pink? Pink is such a weird color. I have there stacks of books I got from the library for pattern stuff to decorate the “armor” with. I can’t wait for midterms to be over so I can draw some more on the heave blade I’m toying with.

I tried texturing the shield sample, but I don’t think .hack has examples of shield patters. Makes me extra cautious about trying to follow the theme. I think this one fits in. I know you can't see what's around her waits, but I'm sure you get the idea of what she's wearing.
    Yuda likes this.
  5. DAF

Local Time:
    Yep! I like to laugh at my insecurities, with cartoons!​

[​IMG]

.....​
    [​IMG]
    Yuda and ragexbeat like this.
  6. DAF

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

Procrastination's fun! Wooo! *Goes back to work*​
    Yuda, Krescent and ragexbeat like this.
  7. DAF

Local Time:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Pass, fail? Talking about color and basic design.I haven't really done patters or much rendering yet.

I'm bored of this... Why can't I just stop?
    Yuda and Daikonran like this.
  8. ragexbeat

ragexbeat Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I like everything but the hat and shoes. But only because I don't like purple. I'll set my personal vendettas aside and give you a pass because my opinion is absolute. :)
    Yuda and DAF like this.
  9. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    I personally love it. You're more then welcome to help us create artwork for the classes and we can put them on our site when we expand the website! I know you're already working with sieg as it is. Looking forward to seeing more.

Just remember though...sex sells.
    Normally I'm jokingly perverted but as I've reminded several concept artists...a sexy female with over portioned curves and little armor/outfits is the difference between someone clicking our ad or not. I'm not trying to make this creepy but I am dead serious about this. This is buisness.
    We need an arousing female spokesman in both art and real life. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
    Yuda likes this.
  10. ragexbeat

ragexbeat Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I cannot tell you how many game ads I see and they ALL have a woman with her tig ole bitties showing. People like to click on boobs. Even straight women are more likely to click on a half naked woman. Naked people make more money.
  11. DAF

Local Time:
    Oh-ho-ho~ My taste is a hopscotch of childish, urban, and sexy. I fudging love drawing sexy ladies so no worries there. Haha, but I'll keep what you said in mind when I work on the male designs. Big breasts and little armor! (For the barbarians anyways, I love anatomy, tight clothing and boots.)

But like I said to Axl and Sieg, I'm supper happy to help in any ways I can, I just need instructions on what exactly to do and how to do it. I believe in you guys and this operation. I know there's a lot of hard work, but it seems like "awesome fun time" can only come out of it. So between school, I'm here for you guys.
  12. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    I'll PM you when I get home with the details. Lemme know what you're doing with Sieg (he mentioned it but I forgot) so we can balance to make it easy on you.
  13. DAF

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    And this is my random DAF doodle for today~​
    Yuda likes this.
  14. DAF

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    Yuda and archaicINF like this.
  15. Aryth

Aryth Developer Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    Wow. I think this one is awesome. O.O
    DAF likes this.
  16. DAF

Local Time:

[​IMG]
    Comments so far?​
    Yuda likes this.
  17. Akira

Akira Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

I think that about sums up my response.
  18. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    Still needs to be colored in detail but looks good!
    DAF likes this.
  19. DAF

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

This lovely lady needs a name...​
    Yuda likes this.
  20. Amorouslovers.

Amorouslovers. Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I would've made the top a tube-top with lots of cleavage. lol. they're just hanging there like cocoons on a tree branch. lol. And even extending her arm would do wonders for her figure.

lol.. tron meets playboy. I shall call her.. Tro(ja)n.
    Brijesha likes this.