City in the Snow

Discussion in 'Architecture Creator' started by Cerberuspaw, Dec 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
  2. MoogleMorphosis

MoogleMorphosis Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    Nya, are these going to take part in the floating islands/mountains? owo I wanna hear more.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  3. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    Can't say for sure I have very little backstory to this one if anyone wants to make a backstory feel free to
  4. MoogleMorphosis

Local Time:
    Well, a snow level is definitely necessary, but I have no clue where the snow starts and ends, map-wise. ^^`
  5. MoogleMorphosis

Local Time:
    Hm, I could definitely see the forest regions connecting close to a few mountain regions, and maybe somewhere around those areas could show the floating islands, whenever it gets further up the mountains. x3 Maybe there could be richness in some material in the stones of the islands, or the qualities of the air. I imagine it'd have some tales of giants, but thats probably because I have frost giants on the brain, with poetic edda and all. .3. Perhaps even a site of a "first men" type theme, as it would seem to be home to a few possible things. Places of blessing or distortion. You could take any road with this. x3
  6. Excel

Excel Alpha XIII Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    Your first men site has suggested me something like this. It's my first try ehhh xD
    unnamed.jpg
  7. KoukinSama

KoukinSama Active Member

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    that sounds like an interesting idea
  8. Excel

Excel Alpha XIII Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    Another place for the snow region, the enter of a temple (maybe a dungeon?).

"Sculpted from a crystal, the heart of the mountain glitters in the cold peak..."
    unnamed-1.jpg
    MoogleMorphosis likes this.
  9. MoogleMorphosis

Local Time:
    I`m sure it`ll be cool to wonder about dogmatic history/lore at some point. =u= What do you think one would find in such a place(s), item-wise as well as bestiary-wise?

EDIT: Also, two things; Looking for weather patterns, how many think it'd be likable to have white-outs or blinding blizzards? Also, I have this sketched picture of some icy-lvl. ^^` I was wondering about the possibility towards long falls, as this thing I cannot show as of yet, has a bridge, and it`d be nice for some levels to be in the mind of "fall hard, pick yourself up" kind of inspirations.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2014