bug reports (will continue to post new will be marked "NEW")

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Frost, Nov 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Frost

Frost Active Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    NEW:right arm seems to bow out too far and right leg seems to bend backward alot further than normal when coming back
    quest:Lebos takes item but cannot finish afterwards
  2. Frost

Local Time:
    NEW:at top of tree clothing/head disappears
    I think crim mentioned this.
  3. Frost

Local Time:
    NEW:Talking to weapon shop owner will lock all controls (cannot move)
    EDIT: pressing escape twice will fix this
  4. Frost

Local Time:
    NEW:walking on tree does not count as finding "the tree" for quest
  5. Frost

Local Time:
    NEW:cannot scroll down under "Edit keys" option to see the rest of the options
    EDIT:Full screen option fixes this
  6. Frost

Local Time:
    NEW:Trying to equip an item/use item in field will lock controls (cannot use items/attack/gate back to town) you will be able to open the F1 gate option but clicking "warp" etc. will not work
    NEW:after leveling go to Batos (I believe was his name) straight ahead from gate will gain all previous xp/gp back from last logout
    NEW:Attacks for wavemaster seem to aim slightly right of aim after using right mouse click to turn
  7. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    The tree quest for me was buggy before. I needed to log out and back in and it worked. It might even work going to another zone and coming back. I dont know what the parameters are, but from talking to other people it seemed to not be 100% working every time.

For the equip problem, try right clicking. If your mouse ever disappears, that can sometimes fix it.
  8. John

John Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I hit the E button and it worked ( for me)
  9. John

John Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Also in the "Hidden Forbidden Sandfield" Dungeon
    I cant seem to exit threw the way I came.
  10. Samuel

Samuel Active Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    By way you came, do you mean through using Warp? When you get up the Warp menu, click the the "v" button in the top right. That will take you back to Mac An-er, Aqua Polis.
    There's a screenshot here. Also in this screenshot, there's a moster gate/bear cat egg in the distance? If I try to get any closer, I fall through and respawn. world1.png

EDIT: Oh, one more thing. The small red enemies in the Hidden Forbidden Sandfield dungeon can't seem to be hit, probably due to their size. Is this going to change? I've only used Blademaster so far, so it might be because of my 8 sword's range. Another thing, since they were so small, when I killed something else, the chest appeared and the red thing slid under, and it caused the chest to go flying. It landed, and it's not really a bug, just puting that out there.
  11. Frost

Local Time:
    EDIT: Oh, one more thing. The small red enemies in the Hidden Forbidden Sandfield dungeon can't seem to be hit, probably due to their size. Is this going to change? I've only used Blademaster so far, so it might be because of my 8 sword's range. Another thing, since they were so small, when I killed something else, the chest appeared and the red thing slid under, and it caused the chest to go flying. It landed, and it's not really a bug, just puting that out there.[/quote]

wavemaster can hit but that's all i know that can hit them
  12. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    I can hit them you have to be aimed directly at them
  13. karashe

karashe Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Yea a wavemaster can hit those red things (after some frustration, hit-boxes need to be raised slightly)
  14. Samuel

Local Time:
    There's another thing I forgot to mention. When customising my character (F2) they don't show up in the middle, so I can't see how I look from the front.
    (Also why my avatar picture is from the back)
  15. Anime Lord

Anime Lord Active Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    NEW: I was playing and left my computer for a while, then I came back and played some more. Logged out then went back online a little while after, and all my progress was gone. I went back to a level one, and all gold and items i collected were missing. I don't care much about the items, and a little less about the gold, but I do care about the levels. Please help me out with this problem.
  16. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    @Anime Lord
    That happens to everyone. There aren't any work-arounds at the moment, so we have to wait until the next update.
  17. Anime Lord

Local Time:
    Oh well that sucks, Thanks for letting me know, I'll probably not play till the next update then. Dont want to waste anymore time.
  18. Sentaki

Sentaki Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    How sad it seems so promising yet can't equip any weapon even with the advice mentioned above. I would guess the rusty nail is the thief weapon. Its strange E works for shopping and interacting yet can't hit a monster even when facing it. Might be because my weapon does not equip though.

Also forgot to mention potions dont seem to work either.
  19. Anime Lord

Local Time:
    @Sentaki, I believe that the weps. that we can currently equip are the 8 phase sword and adians rod, and in order to equip one your class has the be the corresponding class the the wep. Blademaster for the sword and Wavemaster for the rod. Just change you class and then try to equip one of these two weps. Hope this helps!
  20. Samuel

Local Time:
    Actually, as a Lancer, the Bronze Lance can be equipped. The model wields it just like a Blademaster, so you still can't hit the small red monsters.