Azure

Discussion in 'The Guild Corner' started by snakebyte12, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Neko

Neko Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    I am planning on naming my character Neko nya, but if that is taken I will find some other form of Neko, such as Koneko, or Nekonya, or something like that nya~

Oh, and it will probably be a while before big brother can mess with the logo, he has been really busy lately nya
    snakebyte12 likes this.
  2. Zezockary

Zezockary Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'll join, if you will have me. I am planning on being a cleric, focused more on buffing than healing if at all possible. Defensive buffs mainly....
  3. Zezockary

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Couldnt decide whether it looked better with the black or the white background. Also, it is a lot easier to use fonts rather than create the letters so I could not add in the curvy letters.

All things considered, I think it looks good, anyway, there ya go.
    snakebyte12 and Mattimao1239 like this.
  4. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    I like it! Now I want to make one too haha
    snakebyte12 likes this.
  5. snakebyte12

snakebyte12 Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Happy to have you Zezockary, and okay neko, thank you! and Zezockary, i like the black one better. c: just one more question, is what's going to be your in game name?
  6. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    Sure! Go ahead! ^^
  7. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    I vote for the white one.

And that is my newest favorite font. I found the Papyrus font before it got popular, and now it is everywhere. Recently I found that font, but being 28, I do not make projects as much as I did in high school, and havent memorized the name of that font.

I made these 2 images for my thieves guild in a Pathfinder game that I am in. We are called "The Children of the Shadow" (all thieves guilds are called "children of...")

[​IMG][​IMG]
  8. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    Interresting images Crim. What exactly are they though?
  9. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Good story (I think anyway). I know of a local bakery that has a cool art piece out front that I see every day as I drive by... [​IMG] (looks way cooler from a distance)

So, I knew some day I would want to use that for something. So when my Pathfinder group decided to form a thieves guild, I knew the image I wanted! I took the online image... [​IMG]
    And used photo shop to remove the name and clean it up...
    [​IMG]
    Then I added the S and changed the colors to make our logo. Being shadows, I went with grey on black. They embroidered this on handkerchiefs for a way to recognize other guild members. The S was just a font I found in photoshop that fit what I was going for...
    [​IMG]

Then, we gained control of a bar that is the front for our "legal business" and I designed the sign out front using a handkerchief I found online...
    [​IMG]
    Then I edited it to put the guild logo in it...
    [​IMG]
  10. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    Ah, i see. nice.
  11. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Im not much of an artist. More of a skillful editor :p. I wish I had the talent to design something cool. But instead all I have ever been able to do it edit a few things together for something cool.

I did make this in MS paint recently. Dont know how high it would rate. (Bridges were added through photoshop)

[​IMG]
  12. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    It's an okay map design in my opinion. what's it a map of?
  13. Zezockary

Local Time:
    ... Well when I first heard of this game my original idea was Azure for my in game name... but now that seems quite unoriginal, so either Zezockary or AzureCross, edging towards AzureCross.
  14. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    AzureCross sound pretty cool actually! c:
  15. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    The map is for a World of Darkness Vampire game Im running. That is the main city with some suburbs.

And I just noticed this was the version without the bridges, so you dont get to see those, lol.
  16. Neko

Neko Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    That art piece does look really cool, it reminds me of the the tri edge signs from .hack nya~
    snakebyte12 likes this.
  17. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    Same here to be honest.
  18. Zezockary

Local Time:
    For simplification I made a list of everybody who explicitly stated that they wished to join, and everyone's desired in game names and classes, for everyone who stated such things. You might edit it into the first post if you want to, snakebyte. Sorry if I missed anybody.

Forum Name | IGN | Class

snakebyte12 | Zanom | Rogue
    Mattimao1239 | Mitsurugi Moto | Acrobat
    Fein Sukanku | ??? | Wavemaster
    Neko | Neko | Reaper
    VodkaTonic | VodkaTonic | Dark Templar, Samurai, or Hero
    Zezockary | AzureCross | Cleric
  19. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    Thank you Zezockary! This really helps! c: