Azure

Discussion in 'The Guild Corner' started by snakebyte12, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    There is another world. One not online? You must tell me more!
  2. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    It's hot and cold with a little bit of warmth...but once you go outside all hell breaks loose. You have to find a job, show experience/interest in things, you have to...*cry* you have to talk to people...IN PERSON! I'll never be the same ever again. God help us D:
  3. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Hmm, I might just have to kill myself then.

EDIT: I wanted to add my sarcasm horn. /sarcasm honk honk
  4. VodkaTonic

VodkaTonic Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well it's not like I've never talked to them, just never really dated them. I missed my chance in school cause I concentrated on getting home and hanging with friends instead of girls. Most of the girls at school weren't my type.
  5. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    In school I concentrated on getting out and working, but when one came along that really interested me (and vice versa...well they'd have to show interest first or I'd just continue working) I would go out with them. In high school I had about 4 or 5 romantic interests. You get some experience but it's not the same compared to when you're out on your own or are able to drive etc. it's more fun when you can do what you want, so don't worry about it, when something happens it happens :D
  6. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    *sigh* Life IRL...
  7. VodkaTonic

VodkaTonic Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Oh I'm not worried. One will come a long eventually. Besides, my truck still needs a lot of work, I can't afford to buy shoes and Crap for a girl... Hehe.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  8. Neko

Neko Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wait... who is stealing me from... I am going to just pretend like I didn't read anything before this post to save time nya =.=

Usually I just don't date people if they ask me out, but usually when I do it isn't for very long nya. All men are pigs nya >.>
  9. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    Well what if you're interested in them first? :confused: I can kind of understand you saying that all men are pigs but at the same time I can't. There are a lot of us out there who just are/were never given the chance and either become douches because that's what they see all these girls with or they don't change and nothing really happens to them. It's been a year in a half since I've last been on a date and I now just want to focus on my career and education before I think really about having a relationship again. If something were to happen then that happens that's the way things work but I've never been one of those guys that simply went after a girl because she's "hot" and "I want to tap that" I like educated girls with personality, that's what I am attracted to. So if all girls do think that men are pigs then it's a simple generalization based on the medias interpretation of the kind of guys that girls want.
    Ske|th and Cerberuspaw like this.
  10. Neko

Neko Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    :confused: Now that I think about it I don't think I have ever been interested enough in a guy to ask them out nya.

I don't care about the media, I was speaking about my past experience nya XD
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  11. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing :confused: I've been asked out a couple times by girls, and I will admit at first it is a bit awkward (especially when they're your friends) I am sure that one day you'll find the right person that you become attracted enough to that you could ask them out :)

Gotcha :D past experiences can be a b1+ch but it can also be a blessing. I can safely say that if I didn't take the chances that I did then I would be a completely different person.
  12. snakebyte12

snakebyte12 Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    not all men are pigs neko, some are nice and only care about other people, and just don't give a damn about themselves and would do anything for other people.
    Ske|th likes this.
  13. Latorn

Latorn [GER] Moderator Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Well I guess I could say something about that topic too ^-^
    Not all man are pigs...maybe a lot but not all. As Matimao already said they just never get the chance to show that. And also talking about this "Ohh damn shes hot"...not only man think like that. I know a lot of girls here also just thinking about if he has a nice body or not. Thats probably why I dont get a girlfriend :O
    So I guess it would be better to say "A lot of men are pigs but most women are not really better!"
    Well at least thats what its like in germany...I dont know if thats different in america ^-^
    Crim likes this.
  14. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    I'm such a horrible admin. I came into lock this thread due to the...28 pages of spam...and then saw a girl claim shes single....and it took every bit of me to focus on my job of locking this.
    Yeah. Spam. Knock it off.
    Call me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.