Azure again.

Discussion in 'The Guild Corner' started by snakebyte12, Apr 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. snakebyte12

snakebyte12 Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    We are Azure!
    We aim to be the best of the best at what we do whatever it is. The elite of [The World]
    the guild divisions are as follows...
    Azure Elite: The best in Azure who havve proven themselves worthy of the title in a guild tornoment. best 2/3.
    Azure Lightbringers: A unit of Azure specializing in healing/ character support.
    you may also be a regular member but you MUST support the guild and/or it's members. You would still be free to go about your buisness.
    as a final note, please no spam. I do not wish for our guild's thread to be closed.
  2. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well I don't really understand why it got shut down in the first place. It was our guild forum, so I thought that it was our right or whatnot to have conversations in there. Otherwise I don't really understand the point of the forum if we can't talk. I mean if we could have a huge message convo with everyone that would be cool but there is a 5 person max for it.

Edit: So I don't get in trouble. Azure is going to be the top guild and already stands out on its own. All this time that we have been talking I think has increased our relationships with each other, now all we need to do is to actually play and get used to each others gaming rhythm XD
    snakebyte12 likes this.
  3. kungfuboom

kungfuboom Monster Maker! Senior Member

Local Time:
    I am not part of Azure But I would like to say the max is for the amount of people you invite at a time not the overall EDit: nevermind it is the overall that bits
  4. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    I thought spam was repeat posts or garbage posts. I would never consider off topic posts spam. And if it is linking images or video that makes it spam then why not just message those who do it and ask them to stop or reduce it? If then is the rules I shall obey, but I enjoy it and thought other people were too. But that is all I have to say on the matter. Not my message board, so I'll stay in line.

So this isn't a spam post:

Azure is great, can't wait to show all the newbs what's up (of course that would be after the time that we would stop being considered newbs ourselves).
    snakebyte12 likes this.
  5. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    I don't really know what part of that was spam myself, but i wanna keep playing, so i'll let Keramory decide. i hope we can play The World soon though.
  6. Fein Sukanku

Fein Sukanku Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I need to get a new laptop soon, or else you'll all be twenty levels above me -3-
  7. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    hey, if you get like that, i'd take you to a high level area and guard you while i take out the enemies so you level up fast, alright Fein?
    Asuna and Mattimao1239 like this.
  8. Fein Sukanku

Fein Sukanku Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I was actually gonna ask you to do that for me, but it's better that you're offering. Thanks
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  9. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    no problem buddy! ^^
  10. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    And I'll help out :D
  11. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Well, I think we have at least a year before the final version would be released. So, you should have time to save up. But I would assume as a guild we would roll together anyway. Dangerous world out there...
  12. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    Thats right it is... you never know what to expect.
  13. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    I don't get to solo as much anymore D: but that's pretty cool with me :) now I've got some people willing to back me up XD and I might also get to kill some Mattimaos...or ride them lol
  14. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    everyone, if you don't have what i asked, tell me and i'll change our meeting place to IRC. thank you everyone.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  15. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    I know it is off topic, but Im going to post it anway. Keramory said he didnt like the Shark Horse and there would not be Shark Horses (aka Mattimaos) in The World. /sad
  16. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    The world is over all hail lord Cthulhu! R'YLEH!!!
  17. snakebyte12

Local Time:
  18. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Might as well go crazy and die at the same time if we cant have Shark Horses...

...(gets back on topic)

I think the world is being developed to be 3-5 person grouped to do the story quests. Im sure there is a lot you can do solo, but you will need some mates anyway. So might as well do it all together.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  19. snakebyte12

Local Time:
    okay. c: still alot of guild members can team up if they wish.
  20. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    I have a feeling he doesn't like us too much >.>

(back on topic)

Yeah hopefully cause I am pretty sure there will be times that I am on and no one else will be, and I won't just log off. But when it comes to the harder things I'll totally group up.