Arche Soul

Discussion in 'Weapon Creator!' started by Cerberuspaw, Dec 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    Arche_Soul.jpg
    Name:Arche Soul or Arche Daemon
    The Deep Violet Blade is the physical manifestation of a powerful entity within Graves domain. The off putting eye at the base of the guard serves as a conduit for elemental properties changing colors in accordance with its element. Serving further to protect itself the living flesh beneath its wrappings will attempt pierce and devour those too physically weak, possessing those who are mentally weak. A blade like no other a True Dark Sword...

Single handed Knight(Dark Templar) weapon

As usual I agree (Can I just automatically agree by posting here???)
  2. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    I want that sword in every game I play!
  3. MoogleMorphosis

MoogleMorphosis Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Say, what do you plan to be said of the blade? x3 If it were put into the game, maybe to correlate(if thats relevant) with the game's background? hehe, it makes me think like The Dark Lord has made a special sword, but probably because of the recent spark in interest with LOTR, neh?
  4. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    To answer that the source of the blade has no place to speak of unless everyone wants it and the devs are game for a creature of that time consuming magnitude lol. But yeah the sword is basically the spawn of a creature powerful enough to extend its presence beyond that of the void in which Graves resided.
  5. DMH

DMH Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    That thing looks awesome.
  6. D.i.z

D.i.z Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Thats so cool