Ambrose

Discussion in 'The Guild Corner' started by Cerberuspaw, Jan 10, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    Ambrose
    The Newbie support guild
    [​IMG]
    Charter:

Ambrose's goal is to support fledgling adventurer's in their first steps into the world, providing them with
    protection, advice, direction, and the skills they need to survive on their own.​

Rules:

-Combat isn't prohibted within the guild as long as both parties are willing.
    *Ignoring this rule and assaulting guild members is grounds for immediate dismissal​

-If a guild officer presents you with a warning for inappropriate conduct, comply.
    *Inappropriate conduct includes: harrasement(all kinds), excessive Pking, mob ganking,public cybering,
    (more as the game progresses)​

-No none officer guildmate is made to pay towards the guild funds. As an officer you are in agreement to
    better the guild so a small donation periodically to keep guild funds at respectable levels is a must.​

-A willingness to participate in guild activities. We won't force you to engage in every little activity,
    but showing activeness is the only thing we want in exchange for guild support.​

-Altercations with other guild mates of a verbal variety will warrent: I.a warning II.a fine III.expulsion​

-Respect guild mates and other players alike remember you are representing Ambrose as a whole.​

Chain of Command

Founders:
    Cerberuspaw, Kungfuboom, Odin
    Co-Leaders:
    See Above
    Sub-Leaders:
    Division Heads:
    Enforcers:

(level requirement tbd)
    Officers:
    Ashion**, Razgriz**, Stalwart_as_the_Mount
    Guild Members:
    AzureCloud(?)**, Crim, Kyzaro**, Shugo65

** Indicates Inactive

Promotion:

Promotion works on merit and majority voting and in some positions a minimum level requirement must be
    met.​

Jobs:

With the recent potential of merchant and labor positions offering job and division positions are a no brainer.
    Merchants - Sell materials, weapons, and crafted items made by guild mates
    Laborers - Make items to be sold​

The income split works as such 25% merchant 25% laborer 10% guild 40% material hunters
    The material hunters put the most on the line so they get the lions share.​

Divisions:

As it stands at the moment, divisions have yet to be established but what we're looking for are material hunters,
    raid groups, PvP (tournament warriors), PvP(Defenders), Recruiters, Explorers, and of course manufacturing​

Material Hunters - Groups or Solo players who are willing to help farm materials for manufacturing
    Current Members:
    Stalwart_as_the_mount,
    Kyzaro​

Raid Groups - Large Hunts anyone!​

PvP(TW) - Seeking glory? Why not take part in the arena under the banner of Ambrose.​

PvP(D) - With our guild mates primarily being new or lower leveled having players with experience willing to protect
    lower levels is highly sought​

Recruiters - Just getting the word out in-game and forum(just don't over spam)​

Explorers - Searching unexplored areas to determine what treasures and creatures await, Includes the handling of information such as map construction and level and party size designations.​

Manufacturing - Encompassing all things economic trading crafting ( will most likely be further broken down in the
    future)​

Leaving the Guild: You are not under any obligation to remain with Ambrose, we are only here to help you get on your feet
    and find your niche. If your niche happens to be with us :D! but if you choose to leave its as simple as that. Although
    officers and other guild staff should provide us with at least 2 days notice to find a suitable replacement or
    reorganize.
    Due to the other members being inactive and unable to edit original post.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  2. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Stalwart_as_the_Mount Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I'm probably going to be a material or item hunter
  3. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    cool I'll go ahead and add you to it.
  4. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    Hmm, this does interest me. But I have already committed to 1 guild and shown interest in another. Ambrose is on my radar though. It does sound like it fits me well.
  5. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Its understandable. Ambrose is open to all
  6. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    So I'm not sure how to promote the guild other than posting on here and hoping someone reads it and just being helpful in the forums
  7. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Being helpful is a big +, if we're advertising ourselves as a support guild that's our best venue. Using the signature to greater effect can also work, what do you think? Mainly just like with the forums, just showing activity should net traffic in our direction. I don't expect a lot of new members so early before release I can potentially open a Ambrose chat thread so our members can get to know one another and goof off, akin to Azure's which I must say seems quite successful. But I won't make it without a majority consent from the guild. As it stands the current voting rights sit between you, Ashion, and I. with our other members relatively inactive at the moment.
  8. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    yeah I've noticed that we don't have many to active right now and my signature links to it too.
    Maybe I can make a "Ambrose welcomes you" for Neko's tavern
  9. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Maybe using Ambrose when welcoming new members? I think the extra thread would be considered clutter. It would serve virtually the same purpose as this one just in a different location
  10. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    yup i'm trying to figure out how to make our owl look like its bowing welcoming new forum members
  11. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Ambrose is still active and open to all members
  12. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    @Stalwart_as_the_Mount @Crim @kungfuboom Is anyone interested in mapping out the new city for new players?

Edit: City Mapped. Converting it to a digital image shortly.

2nd Edit:
    Aqua Polis
    Aqua Polis Ver 1.9.5.JPG
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  13. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    I can work on maps for all the areas
  14. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    Alright everybody who needs help getting a first few levels so you can actually play for a while, here's a secret don't activate the catbat or coin portals also it will help to get the lock on working if the lock on isn't working for you, you need to change what key it is.

How do I do this?

first move away from the chaos gate and hit ctrl, your mouse should pop up then click the little gear, when the menu pops up click game settings, next edit keys, now you might still be in the setting menu when the key mappings show up so close that and then you should just have the key mappings left, ok now go find target enemy row, and click where it says L shift and select a key, in my experience only letter keys works.

ok now that you can lock on you'll want to go to hidden forbidden Sea of sand now there's 2 dunes on each side of the valley go to the top of either the far one to the right, you kind of start out facing it will have a flower monster portal if you run along the top of it and the dune to the left head to the toppled pyramid and stay on the very top and the should open up the masked orc he should be a little weaker but will probably still kill you a couple times, don't give up and good luck, enjoy!
  15. kungfuboom

kungfuboom Monster Maker! Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Sorry I haven't been more active in this considering I am a founder, baka me :p
    but I'm here now so anything you need from me just ask!
  16. Kyzaro

Kyzaro Active Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    I d also like to be employed as Material Hunter
  17. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Welcome to the guild! Glad to have you.
  18. Kyzaro

Kyzaro Active Member Senior Member Backer