Altimit and Iridium Based Live Q&A

Discussion in 'Events' started by axlsjolund, Jan 7, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. axlsjolund

axlsjolund Creative Director Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hello all!

So I had a thought, and I'd like to hear the communities thoughts on it.

Since and Intra and myself have returned to creating public content and projects, and with me being a co-founder of iridium back in the day, I was considering doing a live Q&A over twitch. The session would be 1-2 hours long. Users would post their questions in chat and we would answer them live for all. Questions can be related to altimit or iridium. I might not be able to answer to the latest developments of iridium, but I can speak from past experience and overall planning.

Is this something the community as a whole would be interested in seeing? If all goes well and reception is good we might make it a repeat event every so often.
    TokioKuryuu likes this.
  2. TheEnigmaticLahran

TheEnigmaticLahran Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Depending on the time, I might drop in. Sounds pretty interesting
    SaguraKirux likes this.
  3. SaguraKirux

SaguraKirux Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    I agree. Depending on when it takes place I wouldn't mind asking a question or two and seeing what's up.
  4. axlsjolund

Local Time:
    It would likely be on a Saturday, sometime after 1pm (GMT -5). Intra has also expressed interest in doing the Q&A, and even making it a recurring event.
    SaguraKirux likes this.
  5. SaguraKirux

Local Time:
    That time frame would most likely work for me, then. The idea of this being a recurring event is particularly appealing. But then again with how minimal activity around here has been lately, I wonder how long it would be able to stay "recurring".
  6. axlsjolund

Local Time:
    Well the Q&A wouldn't really be centered around Iridium, though it can be a subject of talk. I myself am often working on new project of all shapes and sizes, and have alot of useless knowledge that people might have questions about. SO it can be recurring as long as people have questions they'd like me to attempt to answer.
  7. SaguraKirux

Local Time:
    Ah, I see. That makes a lot more sense :D