Alpha - 2.0.7 Patchnotes

Discussion in 'Progress Updates' started by Siegfre, May 20, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    Yep. I fully understand how you feel, and I'm hoping the developers will give a response soon, too.
  2. calmchaos

Local Time:
    Technically it's correct. It's just checking for the wrong thing.

The game server is up, but the login server is down. Or was it the other way around?
    I don't remember which it is, but that image doesn't check to see if both are up from what I remember.

It does need to be changed though.
  3. Morgue

Morgue Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    This is sad
    AzureKite likes this.
  4. Daikonran

Daikonran Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    de3.jpg Developers log in to view forum, change server status to offline on the main page (so they apparently read this thread), and then don't respond.

Edit: Fair enough, though I don't know if logging on and not reading this thread is better or worse.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  5. Cosmic Architect

Cosmic Architect Active Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    I imagine it's back up by now right? I'll have to look around more, I don't remember if I saw someone say it was.
  6. AzureKite

AzureKite Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
  7. Cosmic Architect

Local Time:
    xD I'll take that as a no
  8. Morgue

Morgue Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
  9. Cosmic Architect

Local Time:
    ... Is it still down? .-.
  10. darkcrie

darkcrie New Member

Local Time:
    is this game still getting work on?
  11. calmchaos

Local Time:
    As far as I know, yes.
  12. Daikonran

Daikonran Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Any insight on that?

It seems they haven't posted anything since December. Why the complete lack of transparency on their progress? You would think they would want to share what they are doing, even the little or "boring" things, to keep the community interested and active instead of allowing it to dwindle away. It just doesn't make any sense from a developing or marketing standpoint at all to have zero engagement with the people who donated funds and are future customers. Would a monthly update (or even a quarterly update) really be that difficult to do?
  13. calmchaos

Local Time:
    Since Siegfre got back from a major IRL commitment, the Team has been working on organizing all our documents. We had (and still have) a bunch of information sort of scattered about in different threads, in some Word documents, and on our Basecamp.

I know that from December to mid-January our primary concern was retyping those up and collecting all of them into a single location. Not only does this help from a referencing standpoint, but this was necessary to prevent a major organizational hell as we add more and more information.

From that point, I believe the majority of work has been on a new level editor and a new patcher to help smooth both of those processes. I don't know if the new patcher has been visually updated yet, so I don't have any pictures to share.

I agree that more transparency is a good thing. I'll send Siegfre a PM to see if I can get some info to give you guys each month.
  14. archaicINF

archaicINF Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    tumblr_o92sd9Gy9p1u17vtqo1_500.gif
    Morgue, azuretre and Nathan Bottiger like this.