Alpha - 1.9.2 & 1.9.3 Patchnotes

Discussion in 'Progress Updates' started by Siegfre, May 26, 2014.

1. Siegfre
    • Staff / Administrator

Siegfre [IridiumBased] President Staff Member

Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    This update contains more fixes for the chat, monsters, and patching. As well as some slight graphical changes to Aqua Polis that include textures that link up across the different sections. Monster's should also do a better job at persisting between warping in and out.

Edit: 1.9.3 patch download removed.
    Last edited: May 26, 2014
    Saki Saku likes this.
  2. Lunex

Lunex Bloody Lunatic... Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Finished downloading 1.9.3, window closed out, asked me to run the program again, and I see the download button again.
  3. Siegfre
    • Staff / Administrator

Local Time:
    Are you running the game as admin?
  4. Lunex

Lunex Bloody Lunatic... Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Yes.
  5. Siegfre
    • Staff / Administrator

Local Time:
    Alright thanks, the patcher must be cutting for some reason before it can finish installing the patch. In the mean time I'll get rid of the patch so 1.9.2 can still be tested.
  6. Apeiron

Apeiron Dev Team Senior Member

Local Time:
    AHHHHH! The updates, they never end!

Once it gets to 2.0, does it become a different game? ;P
  7. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    From my understanding 1.0.0 should have been the release version. Anything before that would be 0.10.9 or something to that extent. It's not a count down (or up) by any means. The release numbers are just to track updates. And the number between each period is suppose to represent the type of update. Like a minor bug fix would be the 3rd number, and major changes would be the middle number. The first number is the release version. Meaning that 2.0 is generally after a major update usually called an expansion or like wow released cataclysm that completely changed the game.

Though that doesn't appear to be how Siegfre uses the numbers, it is just to give an example of how each number represents something and it's just a way to catalog the changes made for reference.
    Cerberuspaw likes this.
  8. Apeiron

Local Time:
    I'm aware of conventional game version numbering schemes. I was just poking fun at Siegfre's version number scheme :D
  9. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    At 2.0.0 we all get hats.
    vivins and Stalwart_as_the_Mount like this.
  10. Apeiron

Local Time:
    My body is ready.
    [​IMG]
  11. Redshin

Redshin Member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    What are the keyword areas available?
  12. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
  13. Nikoli

Nikoli Active Member

Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    I dunno if this is supposed to happen but my character popped up where he hadn't on earlier attempts. Any ways, there was no class options or anything so no standard weapons either. Please tell me there will eventually be a tutorial on how to navigate and stuff? I know the .Hack games but I don't know all the pc buttons this fanmade version would have been set up with so I'm a little lost on what I should be doing or what's normal. At least my character looked cute even though I didn't get to pick out how he looked or anything.

Attached Files:

• rawr.png
      rawr.png
      File size:
      644.6 KB
      Views:
  14. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    There is a guide in development. Click the link in my signature for direct access. I'm not sure how often he works on it, but it has some useful info in it already.
    SaguraKirux likes this.
  15. Nikoli

Nikoli Active Member

Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    Thanks! <3