Alpha - 1.6.4 Patchnotes

Discussion in 'Progress Updates' started by Siegfre, Feb 8, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Siegfre
    • Staff / Administrator

Siegfre [IridiumBased] President Staff Member

Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    Below is a copy of the patch notes for this update.

Bugfixes
    • Fixed camera issue that zoomed out to the entire map when the character is left clicked.
    • Character customization menu fixes. (need confirmation)
    • Fixed shop issue where it would not re-open.
    • Fixed a minor texture issue.
    • Fixed the maps where monsters would fall over. (need confirmation)
    • Added respawn to Aqua Polis when you fall off world.
    • Modified chat to be less intrusive while playing, you can now move if you have words in the box.
    • You can no longer fly via sitting.
    • Added indicator for flash mail.
    • Fixed the holyground door, you can now run straight through it.
    • Fixed holyground missing music.
    • You can no longer hold down the attack button to infinitely swing your sword.
    • More to come soon, in the mean time, may the grace of the Twilight Dragon be with you...
    Windows and Mac version of this patch have been released. I need confirmation as to whether or not the Mac version is working correctly.
    Silaan, SleepingWolf, Gwidhw and 3 others like this.
  2. AzureKite

AzureKite Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    This still doesn't work for me, tried from a fresh install and update.
  3. Kyrph

Kyrph Active Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    Character customization is still not working for me.
  4. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Wait a few minutes. Typically it's because you've yet to completely sync to the server.
  5. AzureKite

AzureKite Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Message Siegfre he had to fix my account for it to work.
  6. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    This is good to see some of the bugs fixed. It will lead to a more stable game in the long run.
  7. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    Some people are coming to me and stating the Alpha isn't fun or theres enough content atm. These are true and this is just the very begining of the closed Alpha. Soon we'll be adding more and more content to make it increasingly playable.
    The $40 is for donations, not to buy the game, and we are grateful for every dollar we receive, thank you!
    Kaldeon, Kyrph and karashe like this.
  8. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    He means "not" enough content Im guessing. And ya, I have been trying to stress that. This is testing, not the final game. If you "donate" you can gain access to the testing. And I dont see where the misinformation is coming from honestly. We have clarified so many people already, and the staff has been pretty clear on this subject too.

Not to mention, the patcher seems to be making this awesome. Before, the updates were a month apart. Now we can get updates daily if Sieg wants to. And more content is being added like crazy! But finish testing what we have before you ask for more...

Anyway, I also want to thank anyone who contributes to the cause. If you feel like your $40 was wasted in any way, you can contact me and I will try to work something out for you :).
  9. Apeiron

Apeiron Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    There's always the 'climb the belltower' challenge. For real men.
    Cerberuspaw likes this.
  10. SleepingWolf

SleepingWolf Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    I don't understand why people think they wasted their $40...i have been waiting for this for so long now $40 dollars seems a small price to pay, not to mention that being able to test it is an honor, i get to see the game grow and get better and it somehow makes me feel like i am a part of it and that i helped out even if it is just a little bit. Also....bragging rights who doesn't like that.
  11. Fujishawa

Fujishawa Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hide N Seek is always possible too! <- So manly.
  12. Orion

Local Time:
    Complaining about no content? Go make some yourself. The biggest RP in the entire world is called "Real Life." It has stunning graphics, you get free refills sometimes, amazing tasting food, and tons of other content. But, be careful cause there is no restart. The amount of players you can meet is endless. If you like Pking it has got open world PvP 24/7 just some steep penalties to make the game fun meaning the faction called "The Police" might be after you. But, yeah it is a one life game. So, if you try to jump off a cliff and your parachute cheat code fails. You might get an automatic game over or wind up in the hospital level.
    WokioTheWolfy and Kaldeon like this.
  13. WokioTheWolfy

WokioTheWolfy Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    which everyone is playing right now and forever XD.
  14. Fujishawa

Fujishawa Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I played that game! The graphics are amazing, but the story is horrible...
  15. Pupildeception

Pupildeception Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    aww its a closed alpha now :( i played this a while back and it was free oh well guess I just gotta wait too broke to shell out 40$
  16. Orion

Local Time:
    Indeed.

True but then again anything could happen in an instant.