A Taste of The Future...

Discussion in 'Art Gallery' started by axlsjolund, Jan 3, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. axlsjolund

axlsjolund Creative Director Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    [​IMG]
    Cousin and I were going through some old source files now that we're both in the same region, and decided maybe it was time to work on something ridiculous for no real reason other than fun and boredom.

Above is a teaser of such things. Below is a freebie for those who want a new background. We know it's been a while since we published anything new in this particular category. A gift from Intra and myself.

[​IMG]
    TokioKuryuu, Oberon, Aryth and 5 others like this.
  2. Intra

Intra Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Heyo! This beautius team is back and ready to tackle some of the biggest challenges and technical hurdles that either of us have encountered in our careers and lives. But armed with the combined decades of experience between the two of us and a massive community of supporters, connoisseurs, and aficionados alike, we've got more than enough kick in the butt to get this thing going strong.

We hope you enjoy what we'll be putting out over the next year as 2016 is sure to be an exciting year for all of us.
  3. SaguraKirux

SaguraKirux Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    Awesome! Excellent work here. Looking forward to what's coming.
  4. Aryth

Aryth Developer Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    Gotta say. Both of your talents in the arts are pretty freaking great. I am envious.
  5. axlsjolund

Local Time:
    First concept for login page. Simple, minimal, and functional. Users on system displayed in the top left corner, with the option to add a new guest. Guest account will have extremely limited access until authenticated and approved by an administrator account. Guest logins can be disabled in the system settings.

Clicking on user reveals the password prompt in the center of the screen, with the avatar of the chosen user. Type in password, and hit enter or "Login" button to sign into system.

Altimit logo in lower right corner can be clicked, and will bring up a few system options. Accessibility support, shutdown, restart, etc..

[​IMG]
  6. axlsjolund

Local Time:
    Intra and I have decided to open up our own website for this particular project, and anything associated with it. We're currently building the main site, and a community will be coming shortly after that. Users are more than welcome to sign up and contribute.

Community would be pretty minimal, and focus primarily on project stuff.
    SaguraKirux likes this.
  7. Odd-z

Odd-z Member

Local Time:
    The logo in the first pic reminds me a bit of the Aperture Science logo from Portal. I dig it.
    With a whopping 2 posts (after this) I know my opinion means squat, but I like the design.
  8. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    Well altimit did also start as a Shower Curtain company it makes since they're logo looks the same : p
  9. axlsjolund

Local Time:
    Well it's nice to know people like the overall design. I'm currently working on finishing up the community board, and working on a website as well. Death in the family and loads of snow have slowed progress over the last week.
  10. TokioKuryuu

TokioKuryuu Allgegenwärtige Katze Senior Member

Local Time:
    This thread started last Jan and I didn't notice it!!! :(

Anyway, this looks really so amazing. I love your designs and I actually want to do like that... I'm so sad.

EDIT: Only two of you working on AlimitOS...? I'm amazed.
  11. NiuWang

NiuWang Well-Known Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    OMG YOU GUYS ARE BACK!?