A Post-Campaign Update!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Aryth, Nov 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Aryth

Aryth Developer Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    Hello everyone!! It has been some time since we updated you on everything, and it seems appropriate to do one now as our campaign has drawn to a close.

First of all, happy thanksgiving to everyone. I hope that you all ate way too much food and enjoyed yourselves.

We will now give everyone a breakdown of how the campaign went down so that you all can see the wonderful response our community and their friends had.

First, some statistics (Boring to some, I know, but it puts a lot of stuff in perspective):

Goal Asked: $6,000 (Indiegogo Average: $3,700)
    Total number of distinct contributors: 65
    Total amount raised: $6,855
    Average donation per person: $105.46 (This is amazing!! Indiegogo Average: $74)
    Total amount received (After Fees): $6300 - $6450 (There may be some PayPal fees, but this range is close enough)

Now, for the Referral Contest:

Here are the people who referred enough to get titles (and what that title is):
    - nick_tllman: Referral Knight
    - Mitchell G.: Referral Knight
    - Stanley G.: Referral Knight
    - Akira C.: Referral Magi
    - Zachery H.: Referral Knight

Most Referrals: Akira C. with 75! You will receive the in-game pet, "The Familiar Spirit". AND, your total contribution gets bumped up to $50 giving you access to the "Customizer" perk. Congratulations!

(We will email everyone who contributed with information about perks and titles when they become available in game or on forum!)

We would, once again, like to thank you all for your support throughout this campaign. That we met our goal is so amazing that the sheer awesomeness of it has not completely set in yet.

For those of you who wish to continue contributing or wish to begin contributing sometime in the future, we will still take donations via PayPal on our home page. If you are interested in some of the perks offered in the campaign, we may be able to work with you. Please send a message to me or any of the other admins and we can work something out. We won't be offering these forever, though, so please don't wait to contact us.

Once again, thank you all!!! We're going to start hitting the ground running to get the game to beta.

The World will never be the same thanks to all of you!

- The Iridium Based Staff
    Viscro, Asani, Yuda and 9 others like this.
  2. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
  3. Zdragow

Zdragow Well-Known Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I got the Referral Knight title? Sweet! I didn't even know that existed. XD

Can't wait to see what the future holds!
  4. Rinhanakimi

Rinhanakimi Active Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    YAY! I FEEL LIKE A FREAKIN' HERO!!! UYHSFDHgsdbgfdhg FGHsdfg fdzhGDF g/df/
    Oberon likes this.
  5. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    Just to ensure everyone spent their money well we're not taking any breaks! We're already recalculating everything to ensure every dollar given is used wisely! On top of that we're begining to go more in depth with the structure of the game. We are doing the opening of the game (when you first login) similar to .hack in some regards but more in depth. We want to ensure that you just don't log into the town and have to do guess work from that point on.
    I know people want to login and explore the Chaos Gate but there will be a mini tutorial for new players before you can use the gate.
    Signas, Asani, Mattimao1239 and 2 others like this.
  6. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Epicly epic D:
  7. Zdragow

Zdragow Well-Known Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Yesssssssss~
    I can't wait~~
  8. karashe

karashe Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Woot a tutorial
  9. Raidus

Raidus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Sweet, congrats on the campaign going well. :D As far as the Emotiv/Oculus stretch goals that weren't reached, are those something you guys are still considering doing at some point in the future?

(Also, I'm 'nick_tllman', just in case you guys need to know)
  10. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    As mentioned elsewhere, we plan to continue the stretch goals and have donations come into the site. As for how detailed and updated donations as shown (as is, daily, weekly, monthly) and if there will be a seperate page on the site for it...I'm unsure myself atm so I won't say, but I know Siegfre and Aryth already have it planned and can comment on it soon.
  11. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    Congrats on a campaign success ~ Can't wait to see whats to come~
  12. Asani

Asani Well-Known Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Any idea on a time frame for when an updated server will be up? 8D I'm so excited~!
    Stalwart_as_the_Mount likes this.
  13. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    I soooo wish I could tell you. I know Siegfre is getting it prepared to go live by finishing some code and getting the patcher set up for quick and easy future updates and fixes.

Unfortunately, we need to be like every other game company out there and pull out the "It will be ready when its ready" line. Because, they dont really have day they are looking for to do it (unless they arent telling me). They will definitely be pushing it out as soon as it's ready though. From my understanding it could be within a week or 2 though. Not a quote, but it is the feeling I got about when it will likely be ready.

(Just watch, Ill post this and tonight he launches the update. LOL, we can only hope.)
    Zdragow likes this.
  14. karashe

Local Time:
    Only in our dreams, can't wait to find all the new stuff and break it(testing of course :D)
    Zdragow likes this.
  15. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    You break it you buy it!
    Oberon and Zdragow like this.
  16. Aryth

Aryth Developer Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Yeah, we ran into a few issues Saturday... So, it may be a few days, it may be a week. Not entirely certain which.
  17. karashe

Local Time:
    Take your time were not in a rush, we are semi-patient people
    Zdragow likes this.
  18. Signas

Signas Active Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Agreed, take as much time as you need, we can wait.
    Zdragow likes this.
  19. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    Time, you can take it all.
  20. halika

halika Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    Signas and karashe like this.