[A] Newbie starting set

Discussion in 'Character Creator' started by CorePlaysMCNMore, May 29, 2015.

1. CorePlaysMCNMore

CorePlaysMCNMore Member

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Hey guys, quick idea, I have a group of pics from a webcomic I'm doing and I noticed how the newbie armor set for the game seems to be a little complicated for it. Hence this post, i thought maybe in future versions there could be an optional set similar to this guys from my drawings. It's a fairly simple design and I think it could be altered to easily fit the style of the game.

Attached Files:

2. Arkayle

Arkayle Well-Known Member Backer Descendants of Raiden

Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    is that some HEAVY final fantasy VII SOLDIER influence in that outfit? I LOVE IT.
  3. CorePlaysMCNMore

CorePlaysMCNMore Member

Local Time:
    Actually it is. I love the SOLDIER outfit, partly due to the fact I was half the inspiration for Zack Fair in Crisis Core (Squats and date habit thing) so I would always get in costume when they wanted me for the modeling. Anyway, don't you think it'd be a good starting set? Nothing too fancy with basic pants and belts. Could also come in different colors or sets depending on the Light, Heavy, or Med armor.
  4. Arkayle

Arkayle Well-Known Member Backer Descendants of Raiden

Local Time:
    oh absolutely- perhaps the big belt in the middle could be reserved for heavy armor, then lots of belts for med and light would just be a cloth/padded outfit
  5. CorePlaysMCNMore

CorePlaysMCNMore Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, and maybe the goggles could be replaced by a helmet for heavy, and a cap for med, maybe all made of leather
  6. fm3

fm3 Member

Local Time:
    I'm sorry if this is a really silly question, but are you serious? Also, I like your design.
  7. CorePlaysMCNMore

CorePlaysMCNMore Member

Local Time:
    Yeah I am. Not purposely though, y'know his signature squatting? That actually happened during a mocap session. I was off the mocap set for a break and was demonstrating my way of squatting to the va of Zack and I guess the mocap directors liked it and turned the recordings back on without my knowing. Also the dating habit thing was me always trying to pick up the single female staff members on set and always getting shot down...(PLEASE DON'T TELL MY WIFE)
    Cerberuspaw likes this.