[6] So the Story Goes...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by calmchaos, May 10, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Kodum

Kodum Dev Team Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    Draw away! Just be sure to post your results afterwards for people to see!
  2. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    I always encourage people drawing these characters :p I suck at drawing lol

And I like the idea of at say 25% his helm cracks and he just goes INSANE. INSANNNE.
    Trying my best to limit him though for poor Siegfre's sake...

If you're going to draw him, remember he is the embodiment of well...Fury. Rage. Lighting everything ablaze. He uses fire for his element (each phase uses their own element, aside for one). The idea of the phase is that there will be a ring of fire (who knows, maybe we'll make the ring of fire slowly close in :p). The phase will start swinging away like crazy. You and your party will have to figure out how to deal with a monster thats always swinging for insane damage.

I can guarentee that you will not, and I repeat will not...be able to just absorb damage and try and out heal the fight. This is a phase. The first one you'll encounter. It just took 3 of you to barely fight off this guy in human form. He controls fire! It's going to be scary.
  3. Lunex

Lunex Bloody Lunatic... Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    Well, his name is Fury, he should have a berserker mode.
  4. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    I might try to draw Apathy since it's on the sheet as well. Be a fun thing to try though I know little to nothing about her/him(androgynous?) as a phase.
  5. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    Fury is the only phase I'll give out information as hopefully he'll be done before release. Apathy is a ways down the list. I'll tell you though shes in what looks like a straight jacket and her favorite object in this world is a creepy teddy bear (you saw her in the trailer for indiego)
  6. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I can work with that. I kept thinking it was a straight jacket lol. I'll think along the lines of Taokaka for the jacket.
    calmchaos likes this.
  7. RinKorinama

RinKorinama Member

Local Time:
    A note on Fury... for some reason I keep imagining him being a cross between the adult version of Gotenks and Izaya Orihara. Goteanks hairstyle and Izaya's actual style... if that makes sense. heh.
    calmchaos likes this.
  8. Aryth

Aryth Developer Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    That's not a coincidence, I think he just draws "Dragonball Z" style, which is one of the default styles of people who can't draw (myself included). XD
    Brijesha likes this.
  9. RinKorinama

RinKorinama Member

Local Time:
    Possibly but I actually think it's kind of a cool look. And a pretty badass concept.
  10. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    Lol ...default style for those who can't draw. Damn lol in the kidneys.
    Compeltely true though. I drew dbz as a kid and some other old anime stuff. The faces have gotten better but the hair, for fury anyway, looks heavily dbz. I wanted to do spikey hair or hair that resembles fire, estatic, ect...but yeah...super sayian is how it looks. I would say if we do hair for the fury phase itself, ss3 hair but on fire is probably how i'd imagine it XD
  11. RinKorinama

RinKorinama Member

Local Time:
    I can totally do that. XD Except wouldn't SS3 style hair be too long? I prefer the styles from the different fusions myself.

Then again we could always try to do SS3 style similar to this... [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2015
  12. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    I just have a wild imagination. If anything it'd probably be more like demise from zelda. That horse/monster is totally being on fire for the hooves, mane and tail though.
    Brijesha likes this.
  13. BMRX

BMRX Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    The lack of acknowledgement towards the flying cat class is disturbing.