[2] So the Story Goes...

Discussion in 'Progress Updates' started by calmchaos, Nov 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    [​IMG]

Welcome back to our bi-weekly update series. I hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday, or Erntedank for my German fellows, had a feast of a time. (Does anyone enjoy the cheesy puns? If not, I can stop.) While things have slowed down for the coming holidays, some interesting developments have occurred.

Siegfre has changed up the treasure chests a bit. They are not finished yet, but, so far, they do look pretty good.
    Screenshot on 11.13.2013 at 12.35.36 AM.png Screenshot on 11.13.2013 at 12.36.45 AM.png Screenshot on 11.13.2013 at 12.37.16 AM.png
    Everyone agree?

The IndieGoGo campaign has come to an end! Guess what? Come on, guess. Just guess. Oh, sorry, you did guess. Well, we went above the goal! Our main goal was $6000, but our amazing community has contributed a total of $6855! Great job, everyone. Even those who were just there in spirit, thank you for any and all efforts contributed. Your hard work is what keeps this project going.

[​IMG]

With the campaign over, our Team's full efforts are now on bringing us the next update, and, not to spoil anything, we may have some new... "equipables."

Now, I have even more surprises in store for you guys.
    [​IMG]
    Kryptic has been at it again. Look at her newest work:

[​IMG]
    Flora

[​IMG]
    Nix

[​IMG]
    A leviathan

Like? I think so. Anyone else having difficulties waiting for Titan, Ifrit, Raiden, Morrigan, Graves, and Adonis? Honestly, I would love to see her version of an Undying.

All of this has left me speechless. [​IMG]

WAIT! I almost forgot to mention a couple of events.

Crim and all of the other funaparticipants had an amazing time yesterday watching "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time." I wasn't actually part of it, so, to anyone who was, please feel free to share a few snippets of awesome.

Lastly, the November AIDA Games ends tomorrow. Be sure to send in your submissions before then. That also means that we get to declare the winners and honorable mentions tomorrow as well. Stay tuned...

Questions? Comments? Please share them all below.
    Yuda, KrypticRaven and Oberon like this.
  2. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    Your links of the treasure chests are broken.
  3. calmchaos

Local Time:
    They show up for me... I'll change up how they're shown, though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They should appear now.
  4. Kodum

Kodum Dev Team Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    They work now, thanks.
  5. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Yup, they are good now.
  6. karashe

karashe Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Hmm I wonder which of those chest will be the trap chest
  7. calmchaos

Local Time:
    You're welcome. We can't have broken chests can we? (Well, we could, but they wouldn't serve their purpose very well.)
  8. Zdragow

Zdragow Well-Known Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    This is all wonderful news~

And these new chests look lovely~

Though I do hope that when hunting we don't meet a low level mob that won't die, but infinitely spawns two of the chests when hit. XD

Happened to PK and I last night.
  9. Tokio

Tokio Guest

Local Time:
    New chests are so cool, can't wait to see what it'll be like in game!
  10. MoogleMorphosis

MoogleMorphosis Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Nya, with so many deities of various faiths, I wonder how much the game will include in the far future. ouo
    Signas likes this.
  11. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Time will tell moogle. But, the chest do indeed look great I some-what hope those "trap" chests aren't super obvious to point out though lol.
  12. MoogleMorphosis

MoogleMorphosis Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Mimicks? XD And by the by, I hope you know I meant to include or meaning the second half of my last sentence, I wondered how complete the systems would be. ouo Maybe...
  13. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Maybe that's what I wanted you to think. I can't wait for the new chests and other things. But, I can't wait for the "entire"game itself more.
    Rhiannon likes this.