2.0.2 Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gwidhw, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Gwidhw

Gwidhw Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Bug: When first starting up the game, the login menu music was playing, but upon hitting the "login" button, the music ceased entirely. I did hear the odd action noise (sword swinging "swoosh"), but, that was only about once or twice. No, it wasn't my audio settings. Everything was turned up, and working as they should.
  2. Rinhanakimi

Rinhanakimi Active Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Dunno if its a bug or not, but I cant buy anything from the shop.
  3. Siegfre
    • Staff / Administrator

Siegfre [IridiumBased] President Staff Member

Local Time:
    Hmm, did you click the price?
  4. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    If you have ver 1.9.9 The game will run without patching

Rolling anywhere but forward results in complete halting of momentum and the result is an in place roll.
    Rolling continuously will sometimes result in a weird spastic motion for the player where the player will crouch and do something similar to a boxers bob and weave.
    Jumping while on the bridge still results in damage

I encountered your same issue. I fixed it by toggling the sound option in the game settings
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
  5. Rinhanakimi

Local Time:
    Over and over but nothin. o.o Even tried relogging and that didnt work
  6. Tanios

Tanios Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Did you try clicking the "Buy" text? That should confirm any purchase you make.
  7. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    If you remove press alt to hide the UI it doesn't remove the Health, Mana, Experience but despite it being up it simply does not change. Taking damage will not be shown using Magic will not show depletion and experience points will not show the difference until alt is pressed again. Once pressed the actual current values will apply
  8. Rinhanakimi

Local Time:
    That didnt work either. I tried exiting the shop and clicking buy, sell, and the weapon i wanted to buy. nothing. i'll try again today tho. ill post if it works or not.
  9. Jakster

Jakster Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I feel like this was already brought up in a previous bug report but... Not having anything selected for gauntlets makes your hands disappear.

Bug report: If you jump off a sand dune and hold jump you will float in mid air until you let go.

I happen to have the first problem in any direction I roll. The second one i get but its very hard for me to replicate. Its almost a very rare random occurrence.
  10. Siegfre
    • Staff / Administrator

Local Time:
    Rolling isn't complete in the current version. It will be working properly in the next update. Thanks for the bug report though.
  11. Jakster

Local Time:
    yup, just giving my 2 cents. I will post more as i find them.

Bug Report: If the camera is on any sort of incline (stairs, slopes, hills, mountains) it will rapidly zoom in and out towards the player. This seems to occur even if the player is facing the incline.

Bug Report: When I was in "Bursting Eternal Hypha" in first person view I was immune to all damage. This was fixed when I zoomed out. Going back into first person does not make the problem recur. Still not sure if this is a problem in other areas.

Bug Report: A Variant of the carnivorous plant in "Bursting Eternal Hypha" is a silhouette. This does not effect its health or damage.
  12. Lord Vriezen

Lord Vriezen New Member

Local Time:
    Bug Report : I logged into Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground and instantly died. Nothing responded after death, even the Esc menu would not respond.

I only just found this an hour ago, and it took me about that long to figure out how to do anything, so thats how I found this.
  13. Jakster

Local Time:
    Bug Report: so i found this beauty while in "Bursting Eternal Hypha" well technically i guess its a glitch.[​IMG]

Bug Report: I believe this was already talked about in another thread but...I get the inventory's full alert when i still have space.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
  14. Darkender

Darkender Active Member

Local Time:
    if the bug jakster posted with the monster is actually a bug i had the same one in hidden forbidden sea of sand
  15. Jakster

Local Time:
    I think the monster doesn't adjust itself to the terrain or whatever its set upon. So instead of accounting for the changes it just kind of goes inside out. Or it could be that it is accounting for the changes but its doing a bad job XD
  16. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    When you choose to go into the Aos Si instead of reviving at the town, you end up stuck in the Aos Si. There is no option to leave it, and the only way I've found to do so is by relogging.
  17. Excel

Excel Alpha XIII Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Hey guys, well this is not a bug but I can not play the game in my laptop (a MacBook Pro with Intel X3100 and 2gb of RAM). It is veeeeeeery laggy even with graphics in fastest. I don't know if my computer is enough powerful...
  18. Siegfre
    • Staff / Administrator

Local Time:
    hmm, it shouldn't be necessary to put the graphics on fastest. Try going into the option menu in-game, and turning off some of the graphics options. The advanced shaders and DOF in particular can really lag some PC's.

Edit: Atm these aren't automatically turned off when you choose fastest.
  19. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    During warping I experience a lot of freezing and odd framerate drops and spikes. Lasts about 2 mins, afterwards I cannot move my character until I press the attack key. None of the monster gates opened and jumped to my death off the top of the pyramid. During the respawn to town I experienced more of the aforementioned and as my character does his landing animation he freezes on stand up and the game crashed.
  20. Excel

Excel Alpha XIII Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    The same here, when I warp the game often crashes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.