1.9.6 Bug Reports!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gwidhw, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Gwidhw

Gwidhw Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    Holyground spawn-in puts me in a weird position; literally xD

HFHissues.png

EDIT: Spawn was fine the second time around, but the camera was wonky.
    The first time I fell off the edge and went underneath the church; had to respawn :p
  2. Gwidhw

Local Time:
    Not sure is continued issue or not, but shift-targeting is not working for me.

EDIT: Has been added to key-bind; nevermind! I'll check it out later :)
  3. Gwidhw

Local Time:
    TANGENT: I'm just curious, are the bridges planned to stay as large as they are?
    They just seem a tad... big. I can live with it, I'm just wondering what the plan with them is, if anything.
  4. karashe

karashe Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    Bug report: Only one screen shot can be made then it will stop working (you need to remove the screenshot in the folder to take another one).
  5. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug report: UI buttons hover effects will not go away after hover out of them.

Attached Files:

6. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug report: Lock on persists after the mob has killed your character and you have returned to town.
  7. karashe

Local Time:
    Texture report: The blacksmiths arm texture or shadow.

Attached Files:

8. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug report: If you jump and press enter while in the air, you will float in mid-air.

Attached Files:

9. Tman77z

Tman77z Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Bugs:
    The female model has a weird issue with its hands... it looks like they got run over by a truck! XD

The monsters are too strong at lvl 1. I'm not sure about other levels, but at level 1, I cant kill anything in Hidden Forbidden Sea of Sand! (The little bat and the coin monster thing were the two I fought.)

You re-spawn from death with around half health. This may be on purpose, but figured I would mention it.

I can't seem to buy or sell anything at all... (luckily I had a weapon from a previous log in!)

With the camera collision that was added, it is very annoying to pass by things, because when it zooms in, it doesn't auto-zoom back out like it does in other games. If it adjusted to where you were like it does now, but then reset back to how it should be, it would be very nice! (I'm not sure if that makes much sense... If it's confusing, I can try to elaborate when I'm not tired!)

I wasn't able to switch from the male model to the female model and back to the male model in the customization screen. After re-logging, it allowed me to switch back to the male model. The screen still stays up unless you hit F2 twice just like the last version.

I can't seem to get lock-on to work... maybe I'm just dumb, but i tried L-Shift, tab, ctrl, and even tried L-shift+Space (Which the key bindings listed as how to use it) but none of them seemed to work... although I was dying so quickly from fighting that it may have just been me being stupid! XD

after jumping, sometimes the character will repeat the landing animation multiple times.

the bridges are just a bit... big. They screw with the camera and they don't feel right.

Side stepping is SUPER fast. about 2x as fast!

After dying, sometimes the character model will still be moving its legs, and if you click a bunch to attack after you die, you will do an attack animation before you go back to town!

Jumping off the back of Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground doesn't re-spawn you on the bridge in that field anymore. I jut fell to my death on the ground. I don't know if that was a bug or put there on purpose
  10. TheEnigmaticLahran

TheEnigmaticLahran Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Found a way to make most of your body disappear.
    [​IMG]
    If you put on the last male upper body thing, put on other crap, then take off the robe, and THEN take off everything else off, you end up looking like this. (After taking of the robe, your upper body disappears, but I figured I'd mention that other things disappear as well if you take them off after)
  11. TheEnigmaticLahran

TheEnigmaticLahran Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Also, if you run up against the left side of the cathedral, your camera zooms in, but it doesn't do so when you run up against the right side. (Sides based on when you walk in)
  12. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Stalwart_as_the_Mount Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    so the party still breaks the chaos game aka you can't warp and the ui for the customize screen disappears but the character viewer stays
  13. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    oh yeah where does the screen shots go?
    and I got stuck and had to go swimming on one of the squares Screenshot (41).png plus somethings up with the texture on that wall
  14. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    oh yeah where does the screen shots go?
    and I got stuck and had to go swimming on one of the squares View attachment 3536 plus somethings up with the texture on that wall
  15. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    oh man some how I killed myself while messing with classes
  16. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    so after I die the first time my gauges stop moving my health doesn't show decreases but I can still die
    snakebyte12 likes this.
  17. karashe

Local Time:
    The image goes to the folder [TheWorld]Client_Data, but only one picture can be there at a time, so if you want to have many pictures you have to take them out everything you take a pic.
  18. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    I can't drop or delete Items
  19. Jakster

Jakster Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    In full screen whe nyou log in and move around for a few seconds the screen freezes and starts to flicker. Kind of like how a VCR would if it wasn't set right. Just a constant flicker. If you try to Alt Tab out and go back in the screen turns black and only the UI is visible. I don't know if other people are having this problem but i did it a few times just to make sure and its consistent on my end. Going to Windowed mode is a work around for the issue.
  20. Viscro

Viscro Community Manager Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    The same problem I had already found some time ago. Be careful or launch it only windowed until it's fixed .

This has itself already cost me a lot of time. :eek:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.