1.8.3 Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by karashe, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. karashe

karashe Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    Post them here :)
  2. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug report. The street is not placed right near the town square and the left side of town.

Attached Files:

3. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug report. A yellow object above a npcs head

Attached Files:

4. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug report. I tabbed out for a few minutes and my game screen became black expect for the UI elements.

Attached Files:

5. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug report. Got stuck on the edge on the north side of town on the opposite side of the road from where the guild npc is.

Attached Files:

6. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug report. One of the pillars on the town hall the bottom of it seems different from all of the others (it has a shadow where others near it don't have one at all) .

Attached Files:

7. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug report. The new npcs hammer is stuck in his head, also love the new npc :)

also now that I look the doors seem to be a purple color.

Attached Files:

8. Tokio

Tokio Guest

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK GUIDE OFTEN. IT WILL BE VERY USEFUL TO YOU!
  9. karashe

Local Time:
    Not sure how this is a bug or error with the 1.8.3 patch?
  10. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug report. feet in the floor while in the dungeon.

Attached Files:

11. Tokio

Tokio Guest

Local Time:
    What do you mean?
  12. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Stalwart_as_the_Mount Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    this building is still hanging out its just down the road from the quest giver, its the first one on the square.

Attached Files:

13. Gwidhw

Gwidhw Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    As a thief with the new weapon placeholders; it seems I have a "leg-up" on the competition :p
    (It goes up and comes back down; it`s not smooth; rather abrupt)

legup.png
  14. Gwidhw

Gwidhw Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    With the first person view mode: It's not really a bug, I don't suppose, but you can't look around at all unless you're moving. Being an FPS viewpoint, being able to turn left/right and look around w/o moving would be fantastic. Also, it's currently restricted to the horizontal plane; you can't look up/down :l
  15. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    ok well I broke it, I gated to Boundless Agonizing Melody and hit secape to pause it to fast and proceeded to plummet then I gated out and hit the ground then it crashed I don't have then number it gave me but I now have to be running forward when I warp not to fall through the stage

Attached Files:

16. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    my monster portals stopped working
  17. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    running at an enemy increases the damage they do to you. So as a melee fighter bring them to you even if it is a bit slower, your HP will thank you.

Sitting in the Hypha field(the grassy valley) causes you to sit slightly lower than the ground textures.

Reviving before the system gates you out usually nets a you a second death before being brought back to Aqua Polis still.

When walking between the corners of buildings in town the two buildings directly across will disappear and remain that way until leaving the corner [Pic showing what I mean to come soon, currently still testing and running about]

Like Stalwart I can no longer access Chaos Gates. Specifically the ones in Eternal Hypha. After dying and attempting to attack after dying this happeneed. The enemy that is still in the field after leaving I can no longer hit though it can kill me.

Checking to see if the gates in other areas are affected the same way ...

Yes all gates are affected. Except for one in the Melody Dungeon that blindsided me and punched brains across the stone tile. Was actually kind of frightening.

Inventory Saves but now my GP gained and EXP gained doesn't T.T I was so close to that level up too. That melee grind is no joke *Breaks into internal crying*
    Last edited: May 1, 2014
  18. Nineball

Nineball Active Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    The monster , a goblin, in hidden forbidden sea of sand, seems to activate before you get to close to its gate, on top of that it disappears within the first few seconds of walking towards you and reappears later, also i can't seem to hurt the thing at all, that may be because of my level though, not sure.
    Untitled.jpg
  19. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    @Nineball all Oh that goblin! He gets caught on some weird collision and gets trapped in the sky because of the monolith near it.
    Nineball likes this.
  20. Aryth

Aryth Developer Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    How about not trying to attack after dying? XD

This can happen if someone else activated the monster portal. I've seen them remain there after people die. And, often times, they beeline for the nearest player if there is one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.