1.7.4 bug reports.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by karashe, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. karashe

karashe Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Post 1.7.4 bug reports here.
  2. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, if you cast magic the battle music will start playing even though no enemies are around.
  3. Enharmonic

Enharmonic Member

Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    Still experiencing loss of data when re-logging in after a session. Any word on the status of a fix (other than waiting for some period of time, I've played for an hour or more with reset of character still occurring)
  4. Azure

Azure Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Unless it was hotfixed since the release, most of the spells have the same texture on the hotbar.
  5. Rinhanakimi

Rinhanakimi Active Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    A few things I've noticed:

1. The spells all have the same texture on the hotbar save for one.
    2. The battle music will continue to play even when not in battle or when battle has ceased.
    3. Possible graphic error in HFHG. (A light with various "spots" shines from the pedestal where Aura would be)
    4. By the chaos gate, if you turn your camera certain ways, you can see through all the buildings by the gate. (dunno if that's intentional)
    5. Some monsters still attack/live when killed.(takes a while to despawn)
    6. Some monsters glitch in the air
    7. Some monsters glitch closer to you when you hit them w/ magic attacks. (they dont run/walk to you, they actually just poof closer instead of being pushed back by the spell o.o)
    8. When selling items to the shops, you can also sell what weapon you have equipped and still have it equipped on your character. Unknown if you can take it off without having to repurchase it, but you can repurchase the item again to be able to take it off.
    9. I like pie
    10. Humanoids are either super fast or super glitchy (dunno if thats intentional) and ,as stated before, somehow manage to just poof in front of you and walk real fast
    11. Classes aren't saving.(( I havent had too many issues with my levels and belongings not saving. For the most part, everything loads up pretty decently when I log in. All except for the class. No biggie, tho))
    12. *Meep*Meep*
    I'll keep a lookout for anything else. :) Glad the monsters are a little more balanced though! I actually like where they are now cuz it has a sense of accomplishment when you finally level now. Actually wondering about something. For combat, is it always going to be free roam combat like it is now? Or will it be a target system later? Like how you can click on the monster and itll mark it as your target so youre not hitting other players with your spells or attacks by accident.
  6. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, using fire storm the direction that it goes from your character is not in front but to the side or back. (2)

Edit: Same thing for Dust storm (7)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  7. Azure

Local Time:
    Yea spell aiming still kind of sucks, but one day wavemasters will be able to consistently hit things! The fireball thing spell feels like its pretty accurate though. The animations for a few of the spells either aren't playing for me, or have no animations.
  8. karashe

Local Time:
    Most spells need to have a enemy near to use/see
  9. Rinhanakimi

Local Time:
    Another thing. I dunno if anyone else has this issue or not, but when i log out, it doesnt ask me if i wanna put the the extracted files in/download them into winrar(all my downloads are under winrar and idk how to get rid of that/fix it but its not an issue). I remember getting to level 4 last night and now im back at level 3(no biggie), but maybe thats the reason the levels and stuff wont save, for me at least. Dunno, food for thought at the least.
  10. karashe

Local Time:
    Why would it ask you where to put the extracted files?
  11. snakebyte12

snakebyte12 Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    i think im warping back with a monster! O.O
  12. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, magic spells don't work in the dungeon due to the ceiling blocks the spells, the only spells that work are fire ball and the 2 healing spells.
  13. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, new magic spells kill other people in a non pvp area.
  14. Rinhanakimi

Local Time:
    It doesnt say those exact words, but it says something along the lines of:" new files have been found for the world. would you like to etract them into the current version; yes or no?"

When I click yes it downloads the stuff in. same way with updates/patches. when the game finishes downloading the patch it asks me that. if i click no, i gotta sit around and wait for it to download again. in a way its kinda like a "final save" when i log out. nothing i do, just something that has happened ever since i started the game. now it doesnt happen anymore and im seeing the problems everyone else is seeing.
  15. karashe

Local Time:
    Hmm I have never experienced that, also what other problems?
  16. Gwidhw

Gwidhw Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Just updated to 1.7.5, because the launcher had the update... nothing is happening :l
    (meaning: gray screen, nothing more. No login, nothing. Just gray)
  17. Azure

Local Time:
    Can't launch as of 1.7.5 :p
  18. Gwidhw

Gwidhw Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    ^this.
  19. Rinhanakimi

Local Time:
    Nothing external really. Just that. You already know the internal game problems from the post and in-game chat we had. The winrar thing is really the only issue for me
  20. Tokio

Tokio Guest

Local Time:
    Are you sure? I haven't gotten the update 1.7.5. How did you got the update 1.7.5?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.