1.7.3 Bug reports

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gwidhw, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Gwidhw

Gwidhw Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    NOTE: I know the listing for the update on this site is "1.7.2", but my launcher at update said "1.7.3" when I DL'd the new launcher, and updated from that... only posting this as I'm not sure if it was a typo, Siegfre's intention, or otherwise. Yes, it was intentional.

I didn't take a screenshot, but I noticed when I got killed (by the amazingly strong "coin" enemies), and was being redirected to the root town, my character was stuck in a black&white screen, with the body laying horizontally in the air, at the root town. It was brief, and I'm not sure the cause exactly, but it's something for others to maybe test out and try to replicate something similar?

EDIT: Captured after dying at the dungeon by the mob that insta-kills you when you walk in the door. The red circled thing is me, before it plays the "return-to-root-town" music sound, and then slams you to the ground.

TEXTUREs1.png

When going to the "Guild" NPC, when trying to type a description, for example, the word "victory", "v' will bring up a menu. Closing this menu takes you out of the Guild-making overlay, but when you re-open it, it is as you left it.
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  2. Gwidhw

Local Time:
    When logging out and then back in, after starting a "Guild", this happened:
    (and yes, I can move around left/right/forward/back, but only the amount that the avatar can in the space it's in, but that's it)

PROBLEMS (1).png

EDIT: It recurred during each login session. But, it goes away when hitting "esc" to open the menu, and then again to close it, apparently.
  3. Gwidhw

Local Time:
    After starting a guild, and then logging out, you are no longer associated to that guild. I went back to try and rejoin/remake said guild, but it no longer works. Nothing happens when you submit it to the NPC.

EDIT: I can't make any guild now. No matter if I change the name or not, it doesn't do anything. Perhaps the game thinks I'm still in that guild, but doesn't show the title above my head anymore? I'm not sure...

EDIT (of EDIT): I AM in a guild; it took some time to load up, I suppose.
    After going into a level and dying, it reappeared at the root town.

Oh, and it's not really a bug, but can we please make it so that it's possible to invert the camera's vertical axis??? :)
  4. Siegfre
    • Staff / Administrator

Siegfre [IridiumBased] President Staff Member

Local Time:

In the options you'll see an "Invert" toggle button, that should allow you to invert the vertical axis. ^^
  5. Gwidhw

Local Time:
    No screenshot as it happened much too fast, but I found a Coin stuck in "Bursting Eternal Hypha" near a chest laying on the ground. The Coin didn't advance on me, and I was able to kill it too easily, as per the enemies in this update. However, it did do some damage to me (about half my life). After it died, it blinked a little, and fell into the ground. A chest was then dropped by it, that, in about the span of 1-2 seconds, blinked out from the ground, up into the sky and disappeared.

So... problems with enemies getting stuck, and things... well, disappearing? :S
    If anyone sees an enemy stuck, can you please try and screenshot it? I thought it was just stuck on the chest, but apparently this wasn't the case..
  6. Gwidhw

Local Time:
    Thank you for the reply :)
    Where exactly in the options? I see "Y Invert", but it doesn't seem to do anything...

EDIT:
    Nevermind, I'm just silly today :/ Thanks!
  7. Namine207

Namine207 Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    I noticed I'm unable to leave the @home areas, is there a special key I'm supposed to hit aside from E to get out of the door?
  8. Gwidhw

Local Time:
    They might not have fixed that yet... that was a problem earlier on as well.
  9. karashe

karashe Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Bug, if you move the second after hitting page down(sit) you're character will move in place(animation of them walking but not moving).

Attached Files:

10. Gwidhw

Local Time:
    If you position your camera just right, you can make the water turn back into the old water:
    I now believe that the actual issue is that the reflections of the buildings appear/disappear.

OLD WITH:
    OLDwater.png

NEW WITHOUT:
    NEWwater.png
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  11. Gwidhw

Local Time:
    Still having this issue with the textures and such when running down towards the Gate as I normally would, with my camera at a certain angle. Different angles mean different results (one of which being the loss of ground; you can see the water; you have to try to get that one though). Here's a screenshot of one instance (not the one mentioned previously):

TEXTUREs1.png
  12. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, if you have the letter I in your chat bar you can not open your inventory.

Edit: if you any letter that is one of your keys to open a menu in the chat bar you can not open those menus until the letter to that menu is not in the chat bar.
  13. Gwidhw

Local Time:
    When at the dungeon in "Boundless Agonizing [Melody?]", if you stand in front of the dungeon entrance and move your camera around, the textures of the nose start twitching around. It's noticeable, but too fast to show properly in screenshot. You'd need like, a ton of them to show any difference.
  14. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, When going to the Hidden Forbidden Holy ground the spawn in camera is in the wrong place.

Attached Files:

15. Gwidhw

Local Time:
    When standing at the Gate facing the town after returning from being dead, well, this:

BUGSBUGSBUGS.png

EDIT: the more or less you move your camera around, the worse/better it gets.

EDIT OF EDITS: When returning to root town, if your camera is angled a certain way, different results can occur (facing Aqua Polis; just returned to town):

ERRORS!.png
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  16. Gwidhw

Local Time:
    Just hanging around with my new business partner:

TEXTUREs1.png
    Stalwart_as_the_Mount likes this.
  17. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, you can "Guild invite" again the people that are already in your guild.
  18. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, normal(white) chat can be seen in fields from other fields (ex: dungeon field and hear town normal chat.)
  19. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, while running and jumping, when you jump the walking foot sounds keep going even though you are in the air.
  20. Gwidhw

Local Time:
    I am a GOD.. I need not stand (apparently, I float):

neednotstand.png
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.