1.7.0 Bugs Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lunex, Feb 21, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Lunex

Lunex Bloody Lunatic... Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    As far as I know I'm the first to test the update so I'll start us off.

While I was in a field I got the camera stuck on an aerial of me and couldn't get it to come back down. Warped back to town and it was still stuck.

Edit Update: Happened again and noticed that all keys are stuck to moving forward in this mode. Also field music and town music were playing simultaneously.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  2. Kyrph

Kyrph Active Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    I also have been having a hard time using the camera control and it keeps getting stuck.

Also my game will also sometimes crash randomly. It is shown by most things on my screen going black and then freezes.
  3. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    Well I was unable to get to any serious testing with the camera issue dropping below the character and looking up.

- Tried character creator. Clicking certain things caused weird effects. toggling the lower armor caused the character to drop from the top of the character creator. and clicking body layered my UI over it before freezing
  4. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    When editing keys in the menu occasionally the character will still be controlled and editing the menu isn't possible.

Also for reason control to swap camera control is no longer working

Edit: Inventory and Interact on key edits or unclickable. They simply toggle control back to character. It can be returned to options by clicking esc again
  5. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Had this menu failure. When trying to leave edit keys instead of closing it simply dropped behind the esc menu and closing the esc menu simply pasted over it not allowing me to move.
    [TheWorld]Client menu bug.JPG
  6. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Key bindings doesn't allow for camera input for controller.
    -Or attacking

Menu glitch caused by leaving them open for too long.
  7. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Im unable to attack. :/ Though I must say I do look good in black
  8. SleepingWolf

SleepingWolf Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    wasnt even aware that 1.7.0 was out :0

nvm saw the post just now :p
  9. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Upon reviving (after a very failed dungeon attempt) I was killed again before respawning. I remained dead floating above Aqua Polis for a few moments.

Also none of the items I've picked up have gone to my inventory

Edit: The jumping animation isn't fast enough to keep up with jump frequency
  10. Kagu

Kagu Active Member

Local Time:
    This may be because you had enough negative health that you automatically died after reviving, because you still had below 0 health.

Also, can we have 500GP issued to all players? It's hard to try the enemies and etc when you can't go out because the inventory bug ate all of your money/items, and money from areas disappears.

Extra bug: Going through the door in Δ Hidden Forbidden Holyground will move you into the room at a strange location.
  11. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    I revived in the dungeon and the mobs killed me again before I was returned to mac anu. It initiated a second warp once I returned as well

Edit: Getting camera below character is what results in not being able to fix camera
  12. SleepingWolf

SleepingWolf Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    this is also happening to me and way to often, havent even gotten a chance to get to a field.
  13. Namine207

Namine207 Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Getting the same issue as CerberusPaw, where the hotkey sections (and almost every other menu) have black borders and the game freezes. It usually happens about a minute or two into logging in, especially when using the chaos gate. One other thing I noticed, while I'm mentioning the chaos gate- for some reason, F1 has never worked for me to bring up the warp menu. Maybe it's just my keyboard, but all the other f keys work fine. Even in this beta, I have to click in hopes of the invisible mouse cursor happening to land on the gate before I can warp.

Other than that, though, I really love the new male options. :D Looking very wavemastery at the moment.
  14. Kaldeon

Kaldeon Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Now that I've got my stupid out of the way, I have gotten into the game. To crash. Much like everyone else, I'm in 1-2 minutes, boom. Crash. Camera seems to love to hug the ground, can't find a way to fix it. ESC and WASD are the only working keys, which I remember re-logging being able to fix that last one, but it's not working this time.

Also, no sound.

EDIT: Fixed the menus and fast crash. Still in-game. Start the game under the 'Fastest' setting, not 'Fantastic'
  15. halika

halika Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    This version seems to be a lot more crash prone. than the previous. Ive logged in about 5 times now and the longest ive been able to sustain connection was about 8 minutes before I got the black screen of death.

On the bright side, I did manage to successfully bind a lot of keys to my controller (Thank you sooo much for adding those, last thing I would ask is that you guys put in just a few more for zooming in and out and attacking) Im soo amped that you guys are taking this into consideration, lol. I had the game playing on my TV and it really felt like old times :D

Back on topic:
    Sometimes after completing an edit on the character, the actual character will jump back to the Chaos Gate, but the camera wont. So it looks like you character just disappeared. Also I wasnt able to press any menu keys (ESC, I, P, etc), rotate the camera, or press any movement keys. At first I assumed the game was frozen, but I was able to type "test" in the chat box. After sliding my hand across the keyboard (aka I dont know what I pressed to fix it), the camera corrected itself and found my character.
  16. Kaldeon

Kaldeon Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I actually just ran into that problem and was about to edit my post.
  17. nick

nick Member

Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    In the character customization menu my character would still move around on the map and the camera wouldn't follow then when i went out of the menu my camera was frozen but my character would still move around the map.I cant interact with the chaos get to get out of the town tried clicking all the buttons on my keyboard. when i try opening my inventory then clicking on the gate with the mouse that appears it makes the gate interaction sound but no menu's open
  18. karashe

karashe Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Anyone else have their camera inverted? any way to revert it?
  19. nick

nick Member

Local Time:
    playing game in window mode my mouse d synced with the game and went off the screen
  20. nick

nick Member

Local Time:
    my camera is also inverted and i really don't like it i kinda like the old camera setup better.