1.6.4 bug reports

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by karashe, Feb 8, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    ? I'm not quite sure if that was meant for me. I just excluded the shop weapons because I figured everyone knew that they worked :/

Would you all like a list of weapon drops? Me and Karashe(probably) would be up for the task
  2. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Rapier doesn't stack like the rest and if you attempt to delete one you will delete the other
  3. Sacriel

Sacriel Active Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    So I have been unable to customize my character since alpha launch. Whenever I I put my login information and press "Login", it takes me straight to Aqua Polis as a male thief. Bug(haha, almost read that as an RO reference)? Or am I missing something? I thought it was a problem everyone was experiencing, but apparently not?
  4. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I thought you wanted to be a thief anyway? But, you have to hit f2 I believe for character creation (spam it sometimes.) It doesn't prompt you to a character creation menu until you hit f2 so it's unlikely it is a bug.
  5. Kaldeon

Kaldeon Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
  6. nick

nick Member

Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    i don't know if this was already posted but at the church if you turn around at spawn you can jump over the wall and walk around under the church.
  7. Lunex

Lunex Bloody Lunatic... Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    After watching that second video, I kind of want to see you do a let's play.
    Kaldeon likes this.
  8. Sacriel

Local Time:
    At launch, sure. But right now, it's all about testing and feedback. I thought we'd still be able to switch classes at will to test weapons and combat and what not. When I hit F2, it brings up a menu that just has "body armor" and "boots" as buttons. Unlike previous versions, there is no class selection button. I understand customization is limited for the male model, but I didn't think that included class switching as well.
  9. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Its there at the bottom of the customization list
  10. nick

nick Member

Local Time:
    not sure if this goes here but my game has crashed a few times now so i took an img of the crash report.

Attached Files:

11. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    ...I don't even remember making that room.
    IS THAT A DOLLY STATUE I SEE?
  12. Sacriel

Local Time:
    I'm not seeing it. Tried it on all resolutions windowed and full screen as well as different graphic settings. This IS the character customization menu right? Because this is what F2 does for me. Oh, and the Boots and Body Armor buttons do nothing when I click them.

[​IMG]

And I have the same issue that Jerry99666 does with the thief weapon. I figured it wasn't a bug, just overlooked model placement.

[​IMG]
  13. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    redownload the client sacriel. Your missing more than just the class button
  14. Sacriel

Local Time:
    Wiped client, redownloaded, and reinstalled. Same problems.
  15. AzureKite

AzureKite Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Sigfre needs to fix your account, I had the same issue as you, he fixed in 10 minutes.
  16. Aryth

Aryth Developer Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Yeah, if you're having an issue with customization you need to contact Siegfre here on the forums to get it fixed. This is a problem that resulted from moving from the previous version to the closed alpha. It shouldn't take but a few minutes from the moment the message is read.
  17. Red-Adept-Rouge

Red-Adept-Rouge Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I figured it out. I need an Alpha Test key to login. Thanks anyways. :)
  18. Red-Adept-Rouge

Red-Adept-Rouge Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    As I said before, I figured it out.
  19. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, but keep in mind that post was said before you said anything about figuring anything out. Best wishes in whatever you attempt to accomplish though.
  20. Gwidhw

Gwidhw Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    There's a problem in Hidden Forbidden Holyground, where you can't leave the church...
    Don't know if it's been reported yet, but it's an issue. Never had this happen before, either.

Just went there today and it was like this:

Seems it was a one-off... perhaps a connectivity thing.

Holyground.png