1.6.4 bug reports

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by karashe, Feb 8, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    First of all make sure you have an alpha key. If you already registered correctly you need to delete the 0's and put your username make sure you put the right password otherwise it seems to cause the 0 username bug. Otherwise, you shouldn't have a problem at all getting in. If you do need to register however you put your username and desired password and hit register it will prompt you for your key just copy and paste it from your email then use the username and password to log into the game. It might take a while to log in on the first go (if it is your first) sometimes if you close the game after registering and open it and log in it will go faster.
  2. karashe

karashe Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Not implemented, on the log-in screen the gears do nothing.

Is the gears suppose to be an options menu?
  3. Kagu

Kagu Active Member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Try re-entering your password. It appears to save it, but don't believe the lie. Re-enter your password manually every time.
  4. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    While in Rejecting Forbidden Messenger I looked overhead and witnessed another player or 2 fighting in what I can only assume was a separate field. When they defeated mobs I could see the treasure chest drop from the sky akin to a rain effect. Not sure who was on at the time or what field they were in. approx. time 7:35pm central time

Attached Files:

5. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, if another player is slightly behind you and still on your screen their name disappears even though they are still on your screen.

Attached Files:

6. karashe

Local Time:
    Not really a bug, The girl character has a faster speed of moving then the male character.
  7. karashe

Local Time:
    Weapons (something bug/not in yet), weapons that are gained in the fields seem not to be equip-able(wish weapons had their class required to wield in the inspect)
  8. karashe

Local Time:
    World message test report
    One person was in town while the other person went to different fields.
    • People in town got all the world messages.
    • Hidden Forbidden Holy ground = Success.
    • Sea of sand = failed.
    • agonizing melody = failed.
    • Rejecting Forbidden Messenger = failed.
    • Bursting Eternal Hypha = failed.
    • Detestable Smiling Paradise = Success.
    • Soft Momentary Spiral = failed.
    notes: only fields that world message works is with fields with no mobs.
  9. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, if you log-in to the game while another people is on the log-in-spot you spawn kinda in them....

Attached Files:

10. karashe

Local Time:
    Not a bug(kinda of a thing I wish to be fixed), if you walk on the benches of the church in hidden, forbidden holyground you can rapidly run over them causing camera being funky(also reduce character speed? like 100%).

11. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    already been posted about the floating but My leg seems to be very keen on making the impossible possible

Attached Files:

12. Aryth

Aryth Developer Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    That's not true. The weapon I currently use is a Bronze Sword I got from a field.
  13. karashe

Local Time:
    Do some weapons need a certain level (looking at a Vajra and Claymore *which I tried all classes with*)?
  14. Aryth

Local Time:
    Some weapons may not be equip-able, but that is probably not because they came from the field. That's all I was saying. They may just be place holders until the actual weapons get added or they could have a level requirement. I'm not entirely sure.
  15. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    weapons I know to work aside from shop ones are bronze sword and vorpral sword for knight. And iron greatsword for Blademaster. I haven't tested out other classes yet. Tommorows agenda
  16. Aryth

Local Time:
    Traveler's Sword.
  17. Kaldeon

Kaldeon Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Pressing Ctrl can have some weird effects; including, but not limited to, loss of all control, waving the mouse about the screen with no camera control, or having the camera flipped backwards while the controls are forward, so 'W' makes you moon walk to the direction the camera is facing.

EDIT:

Also, I'd love to see a way to mute the game, like when it's in the background it auto-mutes, or the ability to turn off the music.

Also, in the process of recording a collision-testing video. Found two spots so far. :3
  18. AzureKite

AzureKite Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    1. You can fix that by messing with ctrl and going in a circle. Its a known issue.
    2. esc > toggle sound twice and it shuts the sound off, though it doesn't safe at all, I've gone and blocked the sound in my sounds as I listen to music as I play.
  19. AzureKite

AzureKite Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I know this was posted before but here is the video of how to see the inside of the church from the bridge.
  20. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    How the bloody hell did the Vajra spawn >.>