1.6.4 bug reports

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by karashe, Feb 8, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. karashe

karashe Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    This thread will be the reports for the 1.6.4

Patch notes

Bugfixes
    • Fixed camera issue that zoomed out to the entire map when the character is left clicked.
    • Character customization menu fixes. (need confirmation)
    • Fixed shop issue where it would not re-open.
    • Fixed a minor texture issue.
    • Fixed the maps where monsters would fall over. (need confirmation)
    • Added respawn to Aqua Polis when you fall off world.
    • Modified chat to be less intrusive while playing, you can now move if you have words in the box.
    • You can no longer fly via sitting.
    • Added indicator for flash mail.
    • Fixed the holyground door, you can now run straight through it.
    • Fixed holyground missing music.
    • You can no longer hold down the attack button to infinitely swing your sword.
    • More to come soon, in the mean time, may the grace of the Twilight Dragon be with you...
    Windows and Mac version of this patch have been released. I need confirmation as to whether or not the Mac version is working correctly.

Karashe's naming system:
    • Bug, = A feature which is broken or does not work as intended.
    • Texture bug, = A texture is missing/wrong/in objects.
    • Tech issue, = the players keyboard/mouse/joystick input into the game.
    • Not implemented, = This means it is not there, or it has a item for its future use.
  2. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, when going through the door at hidden forbidden holy-ground your character enters to the left of the door, also leaving the church your camera is in a strange position.

Attached Files:

3. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, now when you click your character it doesn't show the map it just seems to zoom in a north direction(This does allow us to see the fronts of our characters.)

p.s. I do like being able to see my self :)

Attached Files:

4. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, in Rejecting Forbidden Messenger if the enemy is on semi-cliff he will no come down but run in place, also mob spawner is in the earth.

Also after forcing the AI to get down(had to push) he would no come back up instead ran in place.

Attached Files:

5. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, if you use the @home and where it tells you to input a password(don't) you can walk all over the town and it will stay with you.

Attached Files:

6. AzureKite

AzureKite Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    I am still having the bug where I can't customize my character or choose my class
  7. karashe

Local Time:
    Tech Issue, Aside the crtl + shift to hide and show the mouse pointer(wish it was 1 key, also a key to rotate the camera), I noticed the game slowing down if the mouse pointer is showing, but running smooth is the mouse pointer is hidden.

Edit:

This seems to only happen in the town area.
  8. Gwidhw

Gwidhw Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    Just found that if you sit in a level, and then gate out (f1), you are floating/sitting up in the sky. Once you "stand up" (e.g.: hit the button to sit/stand), you just fall and land again.

Also, I'm having issues with the cursor disappearing and not reappearing not matter what buttons are pressed or things done (in fields; town seems to work alright). I can manage to make it appear again, but one toggle button would be nice to show/hide as a guarantee.

Also this (when you jump onto a pillar or something on its edge; it's minor but still):
    *note: if you move slightly to the right/left, depending, you can stand in mid-air

Attached Files:

9. AzureKite

Local Time:
    This is a known bug, I think its still being worked on.
  10. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, the AI of the blue ball thing likes to under the ground(also no damage to you if you stand on the fire.)
    Also it would seem if to 2 mobs are next to you in this fashion they are no longer able to attack you, and the Blue Brute seems to get into a repeated attack animation if you stand behind him.

Attached Files:

11. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, the flash mail still does not show a indicator(maybe make a mail icon appear on screen?).
  12. karashe

Local Time:
    Bug, If a player is in a field and chats with either world or party chat they will no receive messages from people in the root town.
  13. halika

halika Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I started the game and it told me to update. After getting 100% of the way through the download. It told me it was installed successfully and said to restart the game, but I was unable to click the "Quit" button (or anything else for that matter). I pressed CTRL + ALT + DEL and when I got to my desktop I saw a crash error report. Didnt want to post it in here and stretch the thread. Where should I send it?

BTW, After i restarted the game, the update was complete and the game works just fine.

Also, I have a pretty crappy memory, but did all the shops have the same inventory before? because they do now.. they all sell weapons and potions.

When using F2 to edit the character the chat bar now moves in front of the male button. I'm unable to click it to change the character to a male.

After messing around with the character editor, I was walking in town and for some reason, jumping caused my camera to remain fixed. What i mean is, I was standing at the bottom of the staircase near the Chaos Gate and I jumped up the stairs. My camera stayed at the bottom of the stairs, but my character was at the top of my screen, at the top of the stairs. Tried to take a screenshot, but it didnt work. Relogging fixed the issue.
  14. AzureKite

Local Time:
    Yeah the same thing happened to me and everything but the customization options were fixed for me. I think the shops are just fillers for now so I am guessing their all set to weapons shop.
  15. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    no its a bug I reported before there are at least 2 shop options.The shop clerk has to be clicked after opening it with pressing e.
  16. AzureKite

Local Time:
    Alright not sure if bug but still awesome. When you stand with your back against the wall at the front of the bridge in Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground and aim your view up you will see the inside of the church! The inside of the church is outside????? You're breaking my logic lol
  17. AzureKite

Local Time:
    Am I thiefing right?
    [​IMG]
    or even better
    [​IMG]
  18. karashe

Local Time:
    What is this bug for, also please use the upload a file button, cause those images took some time to load.
  19. AzureKite

Local Time:
    sorry and my weapon as thief is not rendering right. Its holding as a sword and not in the hands like I've seen with others
  20. Silaan

Silaan Man Behind the Mask! Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    I also noticed that when standing directly at the wall inside Hülle Glanz one can look down and see the isle with the cathedral... fun times.

he ment his weapon... it just won't show correctly on his chara for some reason.